Nice Guests

suz_queen

Nick Stahl was my favourite guest.  He was also the only guest I really spoke to appart from the odd hello with some of the others.  And he's been in a few really cool movies and Carnivale is a favourite in my house so he wins hands down.  And his agent Steven in a top bloke too.

880114[/snapback]

Yeah Nick and I had a discussion about how we could bring about the fall of certain HBO execs who cancelled Carnivale.

He said he loved that show, and that it was only just getting started, and that he was as dissappointed as we were when it got canned :D

880131[/snapback]

You never know, maybe it'll have a Serenity/Firefly style resurrection :( . At the very least it means he can get back to making films which is what he does best.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt meet marina sirtis (even thought i would like to have got her autos and chloe annettes ..not enought money tho) but at one point i walked past her as she was heading out on a break(i think).

875194[/snapback]

Guessing from the post I quoted above, we now all know what sort of break she was going on! (Either that, or heading off to do a bit of shopping...)

I didnt meet marina sirtis (even thought i would like to have got her autos and chloe annettes ..not enought money tho) but at one point i walked past her as she was heading out on a break(i think).

875194[/snapback]

Guessing from the post I quoted above, we now all know what sort of break she was going on! (Either that, or heading off to do a bit of shopping...)

881138[/snapback]

yeah :angry: