More Doctor Who Cast

The_Doctor

• 2 weeks later...

David Tennant shouldnt be out of the realm of possibility, they should finish filming around Feb/March. Failing that, he might be available for the LFACC. He'd definately be up for it, he's a great guy!

As for Chris Eccleston, dont hold your breath... :P

Im sure that someone said somewhere that Bille Piper and David Tennant are not allowed to attend shows or cons by the BBC while they are regularly in the programme. I think it may be to do with plots getting out or whatever. Not sure how accurate this is or where I heard it or read it.

Id Like to see

John Leeson

Terry Molloy (missed him at C8)

Peter Davison

Sylvester McCoy

Paul McGann

Janet Fielding

Elisabeth Sladen

Noel Clarke

Richard Franklin

Royce Mills

Cy Town

Roy Skelton

William Russell

Im sure that someone said somewhere that Bille Piper and David Tennant are not allowed to attend shows or cons by the BBC while they are regularly in the programme.  I think it may be to do with plots getting out or whatever.  Not sure how accurate this is or where I heard it or read it.

I think that's true. My friends run a sci-fi shop that sometimes has signings and they said that David & Billie aren't allowed to. John Barrowman is however - so please SM, let's have Capt Jack Harkness for the next Collectormania!

As for Chris Eccleston, he always makes a big thing of being 'working class' so I'm not sure how he's feel about charging £10-£15 to write his name.

John was great at LFACC. I think hes allowed because hes not back in the series until very late on in Series2 or possibly not til series 3.

Thing with Ecclestone is hes not even replying well to his fan mail where hed be signing for free. I really dont think hed be a possibilty for now. Be good though.