Where Does Dave Get His Guests From

Crostini

Where Does Dave Get His Guests From ?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Where Does Dave Get His Guests From ?

• Under a Hat
    • Under His Sleeves
    • With a Magic Wand
    • Or Shear Hard Work
    • Other

I think it would be quite easy - All you do is contact the celeb through there agency - or even talk to their agent and offer some money. When the money and conditions are right they'll say yes.

Sometimes it's different like for the Omen boy. He probaly was tracked down and they asked him to attend offered money etc and he said yes.

• Showmasters Admin
I think it would be quite easy - All you do is contact the celeb through there agency - or even talk to their agent and offer some money. When the money and conditions are right they'll say yes.

Sometimes it's different like for the Omen boy. He probaly was tracked down and they asked him to attend offered money etc and he said yes.

871365[/snapback]

If it was take easy we'd all be doing it :blink:

A lot of the guests, esp thoughs at Autographica don't do many other shows. If it was all about the money they'd have been to other shows as well. I think it's got a lot more to do with contacts than you think. If the agent knows and trusts the organiser then he's going to be more positive in his approach to the star. He may even persaude them to do it if he knows other clients of his/hers have been treated well by the organiser and have enjoyed it.

It's a lot most than just the money.

I know that's what i was saying if the money and conditions are right and the guest wants to appear they will.

I remember when i contacted Andreas Wisniewski (Necros - TLD) agent - I asked him if Andreas would ever attend a convention and he said if the money are conditions were right then he probaly would.