Latest guest announcement - TORRI HIGGINSON

showmasters

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm happy for her, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I was coming for her, for Sean Partrick Flannery and for Don Davis. I'm VERY HAPPY Rachel Lutrell will be there, but I've met her before.

I was coming for her and Rachel, and that's it. I've never been to a convention before,

I'm the same... cept for the crowd and the other thing... But I was goin for Rachel numero uno and Torri, and Don S. Davis... just means one less autograph. Here's to hoping no one else pulls out.

Yeah... because if Rachel pulls out, then gold pass or not, I'd probably just go off to Pride instead and not bother even showing up at the convention...

yeah if she goes... i go... Have a laugh in London with the lads and big bro instead.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well everyone knows what a big Torri fan I am...cos I'm so subtle *cough* ;) Heh - why are you all looking at me like that? *bg* So whilst my inner child is having a good old fashioned strop and Torri was the reason I was going, I'm still going to be there, and I'm still going to have fun and I'm going to have a Torri!Con!Without!Torri which can totally be done as anyone in Bognor last November can testify *bg* ;)

And well, Captain Jack is totally cute :)

Well everyone knows what a big Torri fan I am...cos I'm so subtle *cough* ;) Heh - why are you all looking at me like that? *bg* So whilst my inner child is having a good old fashioned strop and Torri was the reason I was going, I'm still going to be there, and I'm still going to have fun and I'm going to have a Torri!Con!Without!Torri which can totally be done as anyone in Bognor last November can testify *bg* ;)

dude are you getting early bird tickets? if so you can join the con dancing in the queue rofl

dude are you getting early bird tickets? if so you can join the con dancing in the queue rofl

Yep we have early bird tickets. I don't do con dances though - I do chatting up the security guards at the bar..so if you can find a security guard or two I'm so there *bg* :P

Yep we have early bird tickets. I don't do con dances though - I do chatting up the security guards at the bar..so if you can find a security guard or two I'm so there *bg* :P

LOL ill see what i can do ;) :)

I'm still going to have fun and I'm going to have a Torri!Con!Without!Torri which can totally be done as anyone in Bognor last November can testify *bg* :dance:

Heh, Torri!Con!Without!Torri can definately be done... :dance: