Regarding confirmations

Stuart

At this stage everyone should know if they are crewing or not - thanks Jola for sending all the e-mails out once Kate and I had finished the rosters off.

Some people didn't get all the days they wanted, and inevitably some people didn't get picked this time round. Sorry if you are one of the people this applies to. There remains the chance that things might change, as other guests may still be added to the line-up and some of the people picked to crew cancel.

If you did get picked, please drop me a quick line at the crew e-mail address confirming (1) you got the e-mail, (2) that details are correct, and (3) that you can do the days picked. This last is especially important - I've just had to let down a number of people who hoped to be crewing this time round, and while I can understand if something comes up that makes a crew member unavailable, what I don't want is to be turning others away and then find out the day before the show that I could have used them.

No probs stuart.

Myself and Chris WILL work the days offered.

I have emailed u regarding late watch on friday. Chris has been rostered for it but clearly stated in his initial email that he wasnt available.

Is it possible to change this..or can you add myself to the late watch..whichever is easier.

Thankies

Andy

If you did get picked, please drop me a quick line at the crew e-mail address confirming (1) you got the e-mail, (2) that details are correct, and (3) that you can do the days picked.

862541[/snapback]

see now Jola only said send the email back with name attached!! Which i did. Now you actually want to know more info .... pfft lol

I'll re-send it with details lol

Edited by rain

see now Jola only said send the email back with name attached!! Which i did. Now you actually want to know more info .... pfft  lol

Yeah well.... if there is a problem in the days etc then it's down to you to mention it when replying anyway :rolleyes:

I didn't get an email either way. Does that mean I'm not crewing?

It probably means that your initial volunteer email never made it to Showmaster Towers.

Best drop them a mail to crew@showmastersonline.com to check.

I don't have your name on the lists I was given though.

I didn't get an email either way. Does that mean I'm not crewing?

862820[/snapback]

I didn't either, was just wondering if it was because I sent the follow-up e-mail to say that I couldn't do it... But I don't know if that got through either.... I haven't heard anything at all. :blink:

Edited by Smish

see now Jola only said send the email back with name attached!! Which i did. Now you actually want to know more info .... pfft  lol

Yeah well.... if there is a problem in the days etc then it's down to you to mention it when replying anyway :P

862918[/snapback]

There isnt a prob so its all cool :D:D

OMG Not long to go WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :D

I didn't either, was just wondering if it was because I sent the follow-up e-mail to say that I couldn't do it

If you sent another email stating you were unable to crew then you wouldn't have received a confirmation of a yes or no from Showmasters.

I didn't either, was just wondering if it was because I sent the follow-up e-mail to say that I couldn't do it

If you sent another email stating you were unable to crew then you wouldn't have received a confirmation of a yes or no from Showmasters.

862991[/snapback]

Ok, cool. Thanks. Had to check! lol :unsure: