*screenings*

kiirsty133

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm,  :D  now there's an idea. Lock myself in a room with 200 young LOTR fans.  :rolleyes:

:lol: I like being included in the "young" bit... ;)

Everyone's young compared to me. I'm an antique.

Disappearing now. I'll be back online later this evening.

David, sweetie, if I remember rightly you're nobbut 3 years older than me - so you're not the only antique around... :lol:

okie byeeee David :lol:  U gona come bowling btw? :rolleyes:

I'd love to come to the bowling but I've got 4 people staying with me over that weekend so I'll have to see. If I can I'll be there.

Ok, well, the people staying with u are welcome to come too...If I get there early enough i'll come look for ya on friday heee :lol:

I know *tear* I would so much love to be there.

Too many things keep me from it though.

But I do really, really hope to make it to C5.  When is it anywayz??

I'm pretty sure the C5 is the first weekend in May. The Showmasters London event (London Film and Comic Fair) is March. There may also be a very special event just after C6 sometime in November next year.

Ooooooh Whats the london film and comic fair? I live just outside of london....Do tell! And im glad u prepared ur feet! Good thinkin!

There will be flyers for the London F & CF at C4. It's a new fair SM are starting up. Similar to Collectormania but a bit larger. It will be based in Wembley. Can't remember the exact weekend off hand but as I recall it was something like the 12th-14th of March (don't quote me on that).

From what I've heard full details will be given at C4 along with the first guest announcements.

Cool Beans!

I wish I could go to that too. The Hobbits gonna be there?

i want elijah!!!

ok deal! hes small so im sure i can steal them both :D:D

you seem nice, so i wont even charge you for him! i shall be happy enough with dom :D

Not to make it sound too difficult, this stealing the guests idea. But bear in mind (as per earlier posts) I'll have you all locked in :P (insert evil chuckle).

So you won't be able to get away with your booty (should that be beauty?? :lol: ).

Still open to bribes :D:D

i want elijah!!!

ok deal! hes small so im sure i can steal them both :D:D

you seem nice, so i wont even charge you for him! i shall be happy enough with dom :D

Not to make it sound too difficult, this stealing the guests idea. But bear in mind (as per earlier posts) I'll have you all locked in :rolleyes: (insert evil chuckle).

So you won't be able to get away with your booty (should that be beauty?? :D ).

Still open to bribes :D:D

im sure there will be chairs at this event!!! dom me and a chair..thats all i need! believe me, stealing wont mean having to take him to another room, once ive got him NOBODY will be able to take him away :D

ok, ok, i shall bring you a cheese and tomato sandwhich, aaaand, some capri sun?!.....and an extra super duper padlock for the door!!! with a relatively small key incase you need to swallow it when people attack you trying to get out.... :D

right, i have read the whole post and it seems to mainly b talking bout LOTR BUT!!!! i am gonna just slip in a Buffy question!!

Will Iyari Lamon and Anthony Head be wisked off as soon as the Q&A session on the sat has finished? i just wondered if we would b able to take pics after?

sorry bout butting in like that!!!

hope that u r all well

fm Tara_Willow :)

• Showmasters Admin
right, i have read the whole post and it seems to mainly b talking bout LOTR BUT!!!! i am gonna just slip in a Buffy question!!

Will Iyari Lamon and Anthony Head be wisked off as soon as the Q&A session on the sat has finished? i just wondered if we would b able to take pics after?

sorry bout butting in like that!!!

hope that u r all well

fm Tara_Willow :)

Hi there,

Once the talks have finished all the guests will be leaving for a private engagement. You can take photos during the talk, but I am afraid there will be no time afterwards at all. They will however, obviously be available for photos and autographs in the main event hall on their appearance days.

Mark

Awwe!  I want Dom!  Oh well, if I can't have Dom I'll just have to settle for Andy.  Not that it's a huge issue, only he's married and has kids, but we can work around that :D

Oh, I think not, Rachiepachie - no chance. :angry: Andy is already well and truly spoken for by at least 3 of us... :jason:

Edited by yeltz-lass

Awwe!  I want Dom!  Oh well, if I can't have Dom I'll just have to settle for Andy.  Not that it's a huge issue, only he's married and has kids, but we can work around that  :vader:

Oh, I think not, Rachiepachie - no chance. :angry: Andy is already well and truly spoken for by at least 3 of us... :jason:

...and I'm sure Lorraine would have something to say about it as well ! :angry: