Roll call

emma_w

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am keeping my eye on a few tixs on ebay there are some for manchester some for brum some for the taping and a few for nottingham so i will get to see at least a few of you depending on which tix i can get my hands on most are front rows as well cant wait but will be there after paying the earth lol oh well never mind :(

got tickets for Sheffield - both shows. Block 117 row a for smackdown, ringside block c row 2 for raw, but i have no doubt ill get front row seats before the shows. Ive been front row to every one of the last 10 WWE shows ive been to in the UK.

Saying that, the lack of effort the WWE put in to their uk shows is amazing, yet i still pay for the same stuff every single time. Its times like this I look forward to going to Wrestlemania 22

i just got some tickets for the brum so as my hubby wants to see the cage match i have block c row h 8 rows from ringside yeah lol

866887[/snapback]

Is it me or is anyone else wondering why HBK hasn't been listed in a match for Brum yet? Actually, come to think of it neither are Carlito or Matt Hardy.

And who is Freakin Deacon?

Cage match should be cool though, I hope they stick with it I've never seen a gimmick match live before but I think to be fair if Brum gets a cage match some of the other shows should gets some gimmick matches like a ladder match or something to keep things fair.

thats why i still plan on going to the manchester show as well as i want to see hbk i agree with u about the cage match at brum they should do something else where as well, and i dont have a clue who freaky is lol and matt hardy isnt listed for any is he?

thats why i still plan on going to the manchester show as well as i want to see hbk i agree with u about the cage match at brum they should do something else where as well, and i dont have a clue who freaky is lol and matt hardy isnt listed for any is he?

867305[/snapback]

Hmmm doubt I can get decent tickets for Manchester now which is a shame because I could probably get my mate to put my brother and I up for the night so I wouldn't have to bother with hotels or travelling back at stupid times.