Tickling!

lol did anyone else get tickled by john rhys davies?

If any of you heard i high pitched scream on sunday where he was signing autographs it was probably me :D i warned him that i was ticklish but that didnt stop him. Hope everyone had a great time at collectormania 3, i did. John rhys davies really surprised me, i didnt expect him to be such a funny guy lol. ^_^

Yep, definitely got tickled lol..... for a while! :blink::lol: I was there very early monday morning, and bless his heart, so was he....... joining his queue first turned out to be the highlight of my day! He was the loveliest man, charming and funny with a proper twinkle in his eye :D...... took his time even though the queue was neverending, so we talked a little bit......knew the origins of my name immediately :blink: ....... and when it came to photo time he was so funny and warm, gave me a big hug, surreptitious tickling, and when the camera wouldn't behave itself said there was no need to rush on his behalf, he's happy where he was, hugging! :D (Got the pics back today and all I can say is aaaaaah!)

He was entertaining, engaging, had an interesting word for everyone and putting people at their ease...... tickling wasn't just gender orientated either lol.......what a man!

It was all a bit special, felt like we were there for ages....... saw some fab people that day but he was def. the best! Thanks to JRD and Showmasters for making it all happen......*hmmm, now, if he were only 5 years younger.......* :angel::rolleyes:

Bless him. He tickled me too ;) But we got told by one of the officials or summat to try and get away straight away. Cos apparently he'll talk for hours will John. Bless the guy.