change of costume plan for C8

Hey Tippin as I'm going the Jeremy Scrumpter version I would rather do it bare foot on the Sunday. I think Tink is doing her costume Sunday anyway. I really want to be Westley - Princess Bride on Saturday night as I love his costume. Not too sure if many people will recognise me so if anyone fancies going as one of the other characters they can.

If you could bring the shoes just in case that would be good but do you have any brown shoes instead, will go more with the color of the costume.

Tink is in the house and ready to cause mischief hehe!!! :D

Tippin and Leggy>> The idea of a pirate Tink is sounding good.....although I might be doing Ana Maria on that night. I will let you know once I am 100% definate.

Peter>> My sexy little Lost Boy :D I will possibly be wearing green ballet shoes or those slipper type shoes that are in fashion at the mo. I know it is not part of the costume itself but I don't think walking barefoot through a shopping centre is such a good idea.

Tink is in the house and ready to cause mischief hehe!!!  :P

Peter>> My sexy little Lost Boy  :P  I will possibly be wearing green ballet shoes or those slipper type shoes that are in fashion at the mo. I know it is not part of the costume itself but I don't think walking barefoot through a shopping centre is such a good idea.

861473[/snapback]

hello to you my sexy lil fairy. missing you loads *hugs and kisses* i don know if me and skippy will be able to make it to morecombe so i might make other arrangments to come see you. hopefully with money and somewhat started costumes.

i've always wanted to do barefoot at a con so i might do it anyway dont know yet.

wait tinks have you thought about coming to see me in bpool instead. are you at the norbreak next weekend if you aint you could come see me instead

• 1 month later...