Suggestions

Darren

Before starting, this is not a moan just my feelings. I went last year and felt £10-£15 is expensive for autographs especially if you have something to be signed, the same guests at other shows have been cheaper and I know CM is free to enter. I feel everyone would be happier and more money would be made if these were slightly cheaper and not the same price for personal items.

Also it would be useful if you could see the photographs to choose from before getting nearer the table.

You have secured some great guests for this show, looking forward to meeting Tom Felton, Billy Boyd & Andy Serkis, keep up the good work.

Regards

Darren

I thought that £15 was cheap for there autographs, i know that its silly paying for someones autograph but thats what you have to pay for if you want autographs, ive had to pay £23 for someone to sign a photo of them, also i thought it was very good of the collectorsmania to hang all the photos the actors were signing on the boards behind them, so you could see them , cause all the other signings ive been to have never done that.

I thought that C2 was one of the best conventions ever!

I think £10/£15 is okay but if it starts getting any higher then its a bit of a rip. That said if I was to look at buying say Billy Boyds auto from auction/dealer etc at this kinda price i'd be wary - plus having your photo taken with the 'star' is pretty damn good provenence and better still....its good fun!!! :lol:

• 1 month later...