The Ba****ds!

showmasters

Oh I saw this, it is disgusting!

Someone on another forum said on his local radio a day maybe two days after the book came out someone shouted it live over air what happened at the end so they had no way to stop them.

He was lucky he finished the book but his sister and mum hadn't :unsure:

exactly!

even the losers that don't read it (although they probably actually do ... secretly :jason: ) just wanna get involved for the sake of getting involved! they wanna be a part of something they don't even understand.

and yes...it makes me laugh too :firedevil:

Oh I saw this, it is disgusting!

Someone on another forum said on his local radio a day maybe two days after the book came out someone shouted it live over air what happened at the end so they had no way to stop them.

He was lucky he finished the book but his sister and mum hadn't :lol:

That's HORRID!!! I'm a dreadful reader, so unfortunately I can't read the books... I do love Harry and everything, though, so I love hearing about it from my mate Maeg. I would HATE it if it had been spoiled for her... It's just fantastic to see the look on Maeg's face when she's reading, and the excitement when she explains it all to me. I can't read, so I ask her to tell me what happens, because I hate missing out. I haven't spoken to her about the new book, yet, though. Last time around I was by her side the whole time - lolz. It was fantastic. This time round, though, she's finished it all without me - aw, no faaaair! Hehe. Some people really, really make me angry, when it comes to this, though - how could anyone be so SPITEFUL?!

I would have flipped right out :D

On the bus the other day, a lass blurted out who died & who killed them, thankfully I have finished the book, but it all kicked off, 4 ppl were on the bus reading it & they were not ahppy bunnys, I thought a fight was going to break out :lol:

Luv Kelle

I would have flipped right out :lol:

On the bus the other day, a lass blurted out who died & who killed them, thankfully I have finished the book, but it all kicked off, 4 ppl were on the bus reading it & they were not ahppy bunnys, I thought a fight was going to break out :D

Luv Kelle

hehe bless those poor people readin it on the bus....awww

Did you hear about the guy who killed himself after someone spoiled it for him!  :rolleyes:

OH MY GOD!!

No I didn't hear about that. Where did you hear it?

Cant remember!

I still wanna get that banner!

Did you hear about the guy who killed himself after someone spoiled it for him!  :P

OH MY GOD!!

No I didn't hear about that. Where did you hear it?

Cant remember!

I still wanna get that banner!

it was in the news, the guy turned off his internet access like months before the book came out, he was proper obsessive about them and unlike many fans who queued up at midnight to get it, he went during the day to the book store to get it and on the way there some kids who i presume had already finished it were discussing it and revealed who died, the guy got home and basically killed himself.

if i remember right the guy was american

Well yeah lol! twit!

and its really not worth killing yourself over! killing the person who spoiled it maybe but killing yourself? at least read the 7th book first. sorry this isnt sonmething to laugh over really but seriously, the things some people do

No-one killed themselves, it's an urban legend. Click here. Don't think there's any spoilers. :lol:

I saw a video on the net of someone who drove to a book shop in america and shouted out what happened at the end and sped away fast. Probably best too, as I don't think he would have many teeth left if he didn't!

Edited by stanmarsh

No-one killed themselves, it's an urban legend. Click here. Don't think there's any spoilers. :headscratch:

I saw a video on the net of someone who drove to a book shop in america and shouted out what happened at the end and sped away fast. Probably best too, as I don't think he would have many teeth left if he didn't!

Didnt think it was real :lol: