'Lost' Cast

Ally

• 3 weeks later...

I think the problem with getting main Lost cast to attend will be the fact that they will all be filming in Hawiai at the time of the event. I also understand that their appearance fees are very steep. I can only think of one the main cast who would be available for C8 - I suspect you might have to put up with the secondary characters like Danielle Rousseau rather than hoping for appearances by the likes of Matthew Fox and Evangeline Lily.

I think the problem with getting main Lost cast to attend will be the fact that they will all be filming in Hawiai at the time of the event. I also understand that their appearance fees are very steep. I can only think of one the main cast who would be available for C8 - I suspect you might have to put up with the secondary characters like Danielle Rousseau rather than hoping for appearances by the likes of Matthew Fox and Evangeline Lily.

863724[/snapback]

I did make the point of them shooting around the time of C8, but there's always the possibility of later SM shows. Members of the leading cast have attended a convention in the states during the height of the show's popularity over there, so I'm still holding on to a glimmer of hope! :)