Stargate DVD Replacements

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Thought I would mention that MGM UK are now offering replacements of the first few volumes of SG-1 Season 8 and Atlantis Season 1.

These replacements will contain the audio commentaries which were left off the original releases.

To get these replacements email filmbuff@mgm.com and say you heard MGM were offering replacement of the Stargate DVDs, they should then provide you with the information you need to claim the discs.

Receipts!!! im lucky if I can find my handbag purse or keys I don,t do receipts I just run to the shop buy the dvd and run home to rip it open and watch and get my SG fix , never mind

email them anyway and say you havent got the receipts they might be able to help

ATLANTIS SEASON 1

I got a reply from MGM and it aint good news.

Hi

Unfortunately we are unable to provide commentary discs for the Atlantis Season 1, we are only replacing SG-1 Season 8. Sorry for any confusion caused by this mis-communicaiton.

Kind regards

Jo

:P

ATLANTIS SEASON 1

I got a reply from MGM and it aint good news.

Hi

Unfortunately we are unable to provide commentary discs for the Atlantis Season 1, we are only replacing SG-1 Season 8. Sorry for any confusion caused by this mis-communicaiton.

Kind regards

Jo

:P

*every expletive known to man*

i didnt get told that damn them nooooooooo *thanks god she has the rising region 1*

Odd that as the thread over on Gateworld mentions that there wont be replacement discs for Volumes 42 & 43 and Atlantis Volumes 4 & 5 until the Boxsets are released, guess they got that bit wrong then.

If you can copy/paste the email you got from MGM I will post it in the Gateworld thread and see if things can be sorted.

Here you go Andy:

Subject: Re: Stargate Atlantis Replacement Discs

Date: Fri 07/15/05 03:43 AM

Hi

Kind regards

Jo Piper