To Too Tall !

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep...im sure TT will post and tell us all about it lol

* drifting down on memory lane when I was younger and went diving in the Red Sea ... *

* sighes * :lol:

Now officially jealous! Lolz.

Remind me to poke you when you get back! Hehe.

• Showmasters Admin

Well Al and I are back.

We had a great week, it was as hot as hell, 40c.

The diving was just amazing. The water was crystal clear and there were more fish than you can shake a stick at. No sharks though :D They don't have them in the area we were in.

We went to see the monastery of St Catharine, which is the site of the burning bush, where Mosses spoke to God. Was very interesting but I had a bad stomach so didn't enjoy it as much as I could have.

Did some snorkelling too, again because of the clear water it was brilliant. We got some great picture with my underwater camera. I'll post some once I've sorted out a photobucket account and downloaded them.

I'm glad to see you've not been to bad, whilst I've been away :D

Like :

- does he snore ?

- does he cry when he's drunk ?

- etc. etc.

You know, these little facts which can be used so well as blackmail and come in very handy at certain times ...  :unsure:

And now we're back, I can't resist the temptation to dish at least a little dirt - it would be churlish not to after the requests! :P

- does he snore ?

Snore??? No he doesn't. He creates minor earthquakes!!! (Sarah, you have my eternal admiration for getting sleep!!!). Actually, his wind also creates minor earthquakes, at least it does after a stomach upset in Egypt! ;)

No, he leaves that one to me!!! :P

- Is he as strong as he is tall?

Unfortunately yes, I can only beat him in a fight by moving quickly! And his arms are too long!!!!

Hmmm. What else?

He drinks about twenty cows of milk each day (guess it's needed to keep bones that size strong!)

He has no need to jump in volleyball.

He has old man's taste in cars.

He's an enormous letch, but we all knew that anyway.

He is incapable of not organising everyone! He is Dad to everyone he knows (If you think he's organising the forum.....)

But better do soppy bit before he hits me - as best mates go, I couldn't have wished for a better one. (Aaaaah).

To TMTM - hope you can make it on the Friday of C8. Otherwise we'll all have to find an excuse to meet up some other way. B)

And now we're back, I can't resist the temptation to dish at least a little dirt - it would be churlish not to after the requests! :blush:

- does he snore ?

Snore??? No he doesn't. He creates minor earthquakes!!! (Sarah, you have my eternal admiration for getting sleep!!!). Actually, his wind also creates minor earthquakes, at least it does after a stomach upset in Egypt! ;)

No, he leaves that one to me!!! :unsure:

- Is he as strong as he is tall?

Unfortunately yes, I can only beat him in a fight by moving quickly! And his arms are too long!!!!

Roadrunner can outrun anyone! :lol: Hehe.

Welcome back, dudes! Missed ya both...

Meep, meep! :P *Poke* :angry:

• Showmasters Admin
And his arms are too long!!!!

I'd look silly with short arms :P

He has old man's taste in cars.

Only 'cause they're the only bl&&dy one's I can get in :P

He's an enormous letch, but we all knew that anyway.

It's not my fault I can see right down womens tops B)

He is incapable of not organising everyone!  He is Dad to everyone he knows (If you think he's organising the forum.....)

It's my job :P

But better do soppy bit before he hits me - as best mates go, I couldn't have wished for a better one.  (Aaaaah).

Same here matey :P