To Too Tall !

I heard from a very reliable source that Too Tall is off on a holiday for a week ... This is, in other words, thé occasion to post anything you want about him without him being able to read it for another week ...

So, if you always wanted to say sth. about the tallest forum member, want to declare him your undying love or would just like to post a witty comment, now's the time !!

Ladies and gentlemen ... on your marks, get set ...

type away !!!

P.S. Sorry Too Tall, but I couldn't resist the temptation ... ;)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only man that can pick fruit without having to climb a ladder, any chance you can come and give me a hand decorating while your on holiday mate? I can stand on your shoulders it'll be like MasterBlaster out of Mad Max 3!

;)

Edited by TheManTheMachine

hmm...he has a very good turn off button ie when his head touches a pillow he's asleep in less than 10 seconds (u can tell this because...yes he does snore)

Im sure he wont kill me for saying that

hmm...he has a very good turn off button ie when his head touches a pillow he's asleep in less than 10 seconds (u can tell this because...yes he does snore)

you hope he wont ;):lol:

and EYGPT???? its ok for some!!!

Hm ... depends on the circumstances I guess ... if you're doing a magical bellydancing impression that must be quite embarassing ! :P

Hm ... depends on the circumstances I guess ... if you're doing a magical bellydancing impression that must be quite embarassing ! ^_^

Or your dressed as princess leia!

Dribblebility factor high!

:lol:

Well, you still got slightly less than a week to practice ! Besides, TT will be in the mood for this considering his current whereabouts !

(do make sure to post some videos of your practice sessions though ... ^_^ )

Ohh you letcherous moron you! 'said in a blakey from on the buses voice!'

seriuosly though, you need us blokes to tell you if your doing it right, dont wanna upset Stu when he gets back!

:lol: