Best talk

I would say the Firefly talk as I had only recently begun watching Firefly so it was great to hear more about behind the scenes on the show and on Serenity. I really enjoyed it.... PLUS Adam sung..... Jaaaayyyynnnneeee :P

Yeeeees!!! *high fives!* i have to agree with my dear friend Emm! Adam's talk was amazing purely because he talked and told us 'dare to be bad!'

Lol! Both of Billy's talks wee hilarius to with him giving the answer first and we had to ask the question... pure genius! Also the fantastic ne with his stretchy legs!!! Genius! :P

John rocked to! we kncked to see if he was in the Tardis but he wasn't! :'( :P we're not mad... well not that mad! :P

Both of Billy Boyd's talks - spontaneous, unpredictable and damn funny  :P

Hi There :D

Same here...for me too!.....Billy's talks are always unpredictable, so funny and totally brilliant!.... :lol:

got to agree with these guys!!

Billy is so funny!! Definatly the best of the talks.

Tho Adam was quite good.... and he did sing....But Billy was still the best!!

he should come to all sm events and just do a stand up routine :D:unsure::D

Billy was amazing. i love the way he tells outright lies with a completely straight face ehehhee, he's the fantastic 1 alright.

have to say well done to Adam as well though. he had some chutzpah to sing the hero of canton infront of that many people :)

ah also john barrowman. He was very funny and cheeky and seemed to genuinely love being there :)

bring them all back!