ALIAS AMNESTY

Spider-Man

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm and what would you do to me in jail??????? Are you gonna trap me with all your webby stuff??????

Sheesh she's a right one this one. I thought I sent you and David to jail, why aren't you there? Look for the Jail thread and go on in.

Edited by Spider-Man

*sigh* if I have to confess ...

I post under 'Neo' in the games section sometimes, I don't really have many posts and I don't really come out of that section, I use this name for the other sections really.

I sometimes post under 'Obi Wan' too but I decided I didn't like it here any more and so I left.

And very rarely, I post under 'Houdinia' but that's only for my androgenous side.

You know how it is, multiple personalities, can't help it ;)

I think you are mocking old Spidey. Off to the jail for one night for you my boy until you can tell the truth!

Can I go to Jail too please, I have been sooooooooooooooooo naughty!!!!!!!!!

I'll deal with you later! :angel:

oooooooooooooooooo sounds intriguing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right, off to jail for the night for you Vampy! (I'll be in later!) Now where's that David B? I think he's gone on the run from jail.

Hmmmm and what would you do to me in jail??????? Are you gonna trap me with all your webby stuff??????

Sheesh she's a right one this one. I thought I sent you and David to jail, why aren't you there?

I'm waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!

ok, forgive me spiderman for i also need to confess:

I post under the name of 'Davidb' when not in the games section, it just seemed like a bit of fun to start with but it's got out of control. sorry everyone.

I also use the name 'Master Yoda' i'm a bit of a star wars fan and thought it could also be fun but everybody thinks he is someone else anyway :angel: .

I must admit i feel better now, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders :wub:

Hey Spiderman, give it a go you know you want too ;)

Edited by neo

ok, forgive me spiderman for i also need to confess:

I post under the name of 'Davidb' when not in the games section, it just seemed like a bit of fun to start with but it's got out of control. sorry everone.

I also use the name 'Master Yoda' i'm a bit of a star wars fan and thought it could also be fun but everybody thinks hes someone else anyway :angel: .

I must admit i feel better now, like a wieght has been lifted off my shoulders :wub:

Hey Spiderman, give it a go you know you want too ;)

I think you're all ganging up on me. To mock poor Spidey. I will say that I will expose an alias by tomorrow morning if I do not find a REAL listing by then. Ha Ha Ha. Then you'll see. I'm also encouraging other honest posters to expose an alias that you know. I will know if it is real or not.

And you were the one that begged for it???  ;)  I'll never understand modern villains.

Only 'cause I thought I might get something out of it, but as I ain't, i'm not going, you can't make me, lol!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sprays a huge web over Vampy, Neo and DavidB6937* and swings them across Manhatten to the downtown jail.

And you were the one that begged for it???  ;)  I'll never understand modern villains.

Only 'cause I thought I might get something out of it, but as I ain't, i'm not going, you can't make me, lol!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sprays a huge web over Vampy, Neo and DavidB6937* and swings them across Manhatten to the downtown jail.

But aren't you an alias though??????????

But aren't you an alias though??????????

No I'm one of those boring types that stays in character all day long. (Unless you mean my journalistic other identity...who told you about that?) :P

I know everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in your cell you. Doc Ock's calling for his tea.