SHABS

sarah-4-eva

I have been doling things!  social things ... pitty you all live so far away!!!! .... Otherwise you could join me you sexy beastesses,

:)

863133[/snapback]

Hey! :o I'm a Londener, you know... :o But then again, I'm not a "s**y beastess" :( So all is forgiven :P

Yo, Shabster! Doing anything in October (apart from Conventions, obviously)? Check out (blatent ad - lolz) our PartAY :D

Are you any nearer to knowing dates?  :P  I can only do the 22nd sadly, me dear mumsie is putting the boat in the shipyard to start fitting it so I can't scrounge babysitting. Even if I miss the party I'll damn well be in London for the 22nd and drag you out though.  :lol:

863587[/snapback]

I need your help, El! My mum reckons we should try for the 30th, but I really, really, really want you to come... :( What do I doooo! She wants me to book like nowish... :lol::D

Are you any nearer to knowing dates?  B)  I can only do the 22nd sadly, me dear mumsie is putting the boat in the shipyard to start fitting it so I can't scrounge babysitting. Even if I miss the party I'll damn well be in London for the 22nd and drag you out though.  :(

863587[/snapback]

Do I sense a possible date for a London **** up, el?? :blush:^_^

Are you any nearer to knowing dates?  B)   I can only do the 22nd sadly, me dear mumsie is putting the boat in the shipyard to start fitting it so I can't scrounge babysitting. Even if I miss the party I'll damn well be in London for the 22nd and drag you out though.  :(

863587[/snapback]

Do I sense a possible date for a London **** up, el?? :blush:^_^

863630[/snapback]

Haha are you free that weekend? I'm always up for a London **** up!

Cher please just do the weekend that suits you, I can't make any other weekend so I can always meet you for a drink on the 22nd instead. Please don't go to trouble on my account. :lol:

Hiii Everyone!!!!!!

I have been booked to work SAT and SUNDAY, at  "Collectormaina 8"

Woohhooo!!!!!!!,...  cat020.gif

What's everyon else doing?.......

Will this Mystery Guest be attending?

cherr.jpg

863723[/snapback]

Cooly! Yaysell :D Glad you're coming, mate. Wouldn't be the same without you. Attending the Party, too, mate?

Oh my gosh - who's that?! :o A new Guest Announcement, perhaps?

:rolleyes::lol:

Are you any nearer to knowing dates?  :D   I can only do the 22nd sadly, me dear mumsie is putting the boat in the shipyard to start fitting it so I can't scrounge babysitting. Even if I miss the party I'll damn well be in London for the 22nd and drag you out though.  :o

863587[/snapback]

Do I sense a possible date for a London **** up, el?? :lol::lol:

863630[/snapback]

Haha are you free that weekend? I'm always up for a London **** up!

Cher please just do the weekend that suits you, I can't make any other weekend so I can always meet you for a drink on the 22nd instead. Please don't go to trouble on my account. :(

863649[/snapback]

If you're absolutely SURE, I will book the 30th. (TRY TO :lol:)

You WILL attend on the 22nd, though, young lady. You too, Fliss! :D We'll make our own miniture Party - hehe. I'm getting ID soon, too - so I should be able to go clubbing without that worry. Woohoo! It'll be FUN.

SHABS, MY MAN! Will you be attending either of these dates? You're a Londoner, so I don't think there's ANY excuse to miss these events, young man! Besides, who'll take all the (embarrassing, no dount :rolleyes: ) photos?!

Ok coolios, if you want I shall book a quad at the "lovely" place I was at for the meet. And this time remind my drunk self that when I'd wanted to sneak extra people in I should have just said we had a quad room and only took one key out :)

Please don't let me get too drunk, it makes me fatter.

864323[/snapback]

I wont get you too drunk, mate - no worries ^_^ I'll be more worried about controlling myself! :wub:

Ok coolios, if you want I shall book a quad at the "lovely" place I was at for the meet. And this time remind my drunk self that when I'd wanted to sneak extra people in I should have just said we had a quad room and only took one key out :)

864323[/snapback]

I wont get you too drunk, mate - no worries ^_^ I'll be more worried about controlling myself! :wub:

864346[/snapback]

Hehe yes, you're crazy sober, drunk must be amazing to see! :D

864323[/snapback]

I wont get you too drunk, mate - no worries ;) I'll be more worried about controlling myself! :P

864346[/snapback]

Hehe yes, you're crazy sober, drunk must be amazing to see! :P

864364[/snapback]

Why, thankyee. *Takes bow* - I'm glad you find me amusing... :D^_^

Oh, but you know it's true ;):P:wub::P

:P

Gosh I really should go to bed for a few zzzzzzzzzzz......

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabs come post soon, I haven't got any weird pictures to look at and silly gifs.

864369[/snapback]

Weird picture? Okay, especially for you... Check my LJ in about five minutes... (You have your own category - lolz!)

5ulk5....

864711[/snapback]

Get a new keyboard, woman! :(

Chear up! Read my last few LJ entries - that'll do it :( Hehe.

864717[/snapback]

It got wet, it might dry by tomorrow, I hope.. :( If it don't then my log in bit won't work & no pc :D:o:(

864819[/snapback]

;):o :o :o !!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!