Mich's pics!

Mich

Mich, would it be alright to re-ost that Two-Face vs Batman vs Scarecrow pic on the Brotherhood of the Bat?

Yup....I have some more good pics of you....(It will just take me ages to photobucket them)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone happen to have any piccies of me on saturday as i got none cos my camera was an evil bitch.

I was the one with the burns on my face and chest.

hey everyone. you all looked great on the weekend. always making me jealous...Must.do.better.costume.one.day.

hmmmmm....

Nat :unsure:

Hhaha yes I have some of you too Hun, but again as there are hunners it will take me ages to re-size and photobucket them)

Never be shy to ask for a photo - tbh we thought not many people asked us this time around and thats how we judge if our costumes are a hit or a miss LOL

Always come ask for one we love it :blink::D

Your costumes are stunning as always.

I never thought to ask for a photo tho. :unsure:

Next time. :wub:

Don't think I can make C8, but deffo want to go to LFCC4

Right here goes:

Saturday:

Rel( Mystique),Linny ( Frankie and Lara Croft), Kirsty ( Top Cow's Magdelena),Cher2a ( Rogue),Raiderbabe (Chun Li), Kerrie ( Cammy),Combat Gerbil ( Agent Smith),Mich ( Nancy,Sin City), Beks ( Elektra),Sakara ( selene,Underworld),Chris ( Indiana Jones)...and a Neo ( who's name I don't know...

Sunday:

Linny ( Leeloo),Kirsty ( Spice), Mich ( Sugar), Bob ( Two face), Combat Gerbil ( Batman), Batsam ( Scarecrow), Rel ( Harley Quinn), Raiderbabe ( Riddleress),Beks ( Poison Ivy), Sakara ( Catwoman),Ladyd ( Talia).

I don't think I've left anyone out... :lol:

Ooohhh Ladyd, do you have the bigger pics at all? they look fab!

he's sending me a disc so i'll get the bigger versions on htere will send to you once i have them hun

Weeeeeeeeee Michly! The pics are awesome!!!  :o oooooooh can't wait to see the rest of them!!!

I didn't know angels exsisted:

Picture186.jpg

Shabs ;)

cool pic man! :blush:

+ it was great talking to you on sat with sarah, ive got a pic of u holding ur banana which sarah insists i send her lol. look foward to seeing you again.

will :jason:

Well, at least you weren't the only one that didn't get recognised :blush: There was that Butler, after all.

LOL that would have been me! But I wasn't doing it to be recognised really, I was doing it for a laugh because of the whole Rimmer/Chris Barrie thing.

It was fun all the same though and it was great to se everyones fabulous costumes!!!!

:blush:

Well, at least you weren't the only one that didn't get recognised :P There was that Butler, after all.

LOL that would have been me! But I wasn't doing it to be recognised really, I was doing it for a laugh because of the whole Rimmer/Chris Barrie thing.

It was fun all the same though and it was great to se everyones fabulous costumes!!!!

:D

Yay - I saw you! Loved the wig :D

You MUST come to DJ (another con' - can't say what, obviously - non SM) next year!