Adam Baldwin and Cassandra peterson

What were the ques like for them today and was the vertual queing thing used? im going tomorrow and those are the 2 guests i am planning on seeing. just wanted to know what kind of wait to expect. this is my first con with showmasters so im still unsure of how it all works (though the q&a was helpfull)

Oh, and were you able to have posed photos with them?

Did anyone who went to the serenity con last month (with that "other" organiser :)) happen to take there post card thinggy with them to this? im just wondering if Adam would have a problem with signing it. would be cool to get his name on the same thing as i have the other cast on :)

Edited by fireflyfanuk

Adam was totally cool, what a nice bloke! Virtual queue is working fine, he'll defo sign your card thingy, but you'll have to pay! Had a cool photo with him, his sm pa took it for me, cheers to them!!

Went in early bird, got there at 8am, got tk 109, had my autograph within an hour of him getting there. There was a load of early birders but when I left the queue for the ordinary entry was totally huge!!!!!! This either means that people were doing today rather than tomorrow or a big warnig to get there early, personally I'd go with the later.

Hope this helps.

PS Earls court much better than wembley, but gets quite congested at the back of the hall where the guests are, food and drinks pricey but actually quite nice and there's a cash machine on site (but it charges), all in all, fab, had fun, hope you sunday guys do!