All time favourite comic?

Cher2a

So which comic storyline, saga, or comic-crossover is best, in your mind?

For me, best saga has to be the AoA (Age of Apocolypse) in the Marvel (x-men) universe.

Crossover winner is the Phalynx Covernant (again Marvel, and mainly x-men) because that involved loads of other heroes, and the end had a superb sacrifice (RiP to that character - *cries* - you rocked!).

For single characters it has to be Wolverine's Origin. Simple as. No contest.

for comic cross overs, mine would be aliens vs predator. If they had made the comic book into the film then it would've been sooo much better.

Haven't seen the film myself (although I hear they put the best parts in the trailer, because the story looks awsome from what I've seen, even though it has poor reviews), but I love the looks of the comic adaptation! I gotta agree with you, though - comic to movie adaptations are SO much better!

the best comic saga in my eyes has got to be Batman knightsfall, knightsquest and finally knightsend.

one of the best written and illustrated storys of all time!!

Excellent covers by kelley jones, had you griped from start to end. how batman lost it all and eventually regained it! i cannot say enough how brilliant this saga was!!! buy the graphic novels now!!!

another one of my favs was green lantern emerald twilight - how he became obssesed with avenging his loved one and turned into an all out fight for power!!! excellent

the best comic saga in my eyes has got to be Batman knightsfall, knightsquest and finally knightsend.

one of the best written and illustrated storys of all time!!

Excellent covers by kelley jones, had you griped from start to end. how batman lost it all and eventually regained it! i cannot say enough how brilliant this saga was!!! buy the graphic novels now!!!

another one of my favs was green lantern emerald twilight - how he became obssesed with avenging his loved one and turned into an all out fight for power!!! excellent

DC, fan, eh? :wub: They are definately sweet options! I love the darker Batman comics, and the Green Lantern is one of my favourite non-Batman characters (yay Justice League - hehe).

DC, fan, eh?  They are definately sweet options! I love the darker Batman comics, and the Green Lantern is one of my favourite non-Batman characters (yay Justice League - hehe).

yeah i really like d.c but im a big fan of comics in general!! especially any art done by kelley jones!! i know i keep raving about him but i think his stuff is outta this world! :unsure:

DC, fan, eh?  They are definately sweet options! I love the darker Batman comics, and the Green Lantern is one of my favourite non-Batman characters (yay Justice League - hehe).

yeah i really like d.c but im a big fan of comics in general!! especially any art done by kelley jones!! i know i keep raving about him but i think his stuff is outta this world! :P

Gotta agree with you, though. The man has talent! :(