Twin Peaks Guests

I think this is pretty clear...

Twin Peaks is the best series ever....

Kyle MacLachlan would be the bomb, but I'd settle with any other actor of the show!!!!

I think a reunion would attract a lot of people, since it would be fairly unique!!

Bring on (besides MacLachlan) Michael Ontkean, Mädchen Amick, Dana Ashbrook, Russ Tamblyn, Ray Wise, Sheryl Lee, Grace Zabriskie, Piper Laurie, Lara Flynn Boyle, James Marshall, Eric Da Re, Everett McGill......etc etc...

ooo yes good idea...although ive still not seen it all LOL i only know who the killer was cause of a bbc 2 programme a while back when they looked at specific years and what happened in them LOL ive not seen david duchovnys appearance as a woman! darn it!

ooo yes good idea...although ive still not seen it all LOL i only know who the killer was cause of a bbc 2 programme a while back when they looked at specific years and what happened in them LOL ive not seen david duchovnys appearance as a woman! darn it!

Same here but the second season was far less interesting. First one was great ! A reunion would be terrific ! :P