Val Kilmer

Adam2026

• Moderators

Because if they had it sorted, I think all the details would be on the website already so that people knew! So unless it's been posted then u have to assume they're still sorting stuff.

why doesnt anyone ever answer the questions on here? what time will he roughly stay to

prob because no one knows and i doubt even val kilmer will know until the day itself or perhaps a couple of days earlier

If it helps, the play is on at 3.00pm and 7.30pm on the Saturday, but he is off on the Sunday ! I'd say logically he will be there Saturday to lunchtime, and most of sunday, but who knows what other plans he has that weekend :P

P.S. calm down Adam - if people KNOW the answer, they will post it ! Unfortunately, a lot of the time, we don't !

to the creator of this topic: you have to give people more time to post! it's the weekend!!! also people can't post if they don't know!

GENERALLY! guests stay the entire time the show is open, UNLESS they have other committments such as Val being in a play or are taking part in the talks. obviously if things get quiet towards the end of the day then the guest may choose to finish signing early ;)

the show is open till (from the LFaCC website)

SATURDAY ADMISSION:

Early Bird £10 (from 9am)

Standard Entry (11am to 6pm)

Adults £5, Children £3 (Under 12)

SUNDAY ADMISSION:

No Early Bird

Standard Entry (10am to 5pm)

Adults £5, Children £3 (Under 12)

so probably till those times unless the above :D

as you seem to be a newbie, I will advice you to get their earliy to get your Virtual Queueing ticket and not just turn up later/towards the end of the day and expect to meet him B)

sarah oneill

why doesnt anyone ever answer the questions on here? what time will he roughly stay to

prob because no one knows and i doubt even val kilmer will know until the day itself or perhaps a couple of days earlier

If it helps, the play is on at 3.00pm and 7.30pm on the Saturday, but he is off on the Sunday ! I'd say logically he will be there Saturday to lunchtime, and most of sunday, but who knows what other plans he has that weekend B)

P.S. calm down Adam - if people KNOW the answer, they will post it ! Unfortunately, a lot of the time, we don't !

You could always set up a poll of what time people think he will be there until....

...thats if you still set up polls like they are going out of fashion mate ;)

If it helps, the play is on at 3.00pm and 7.30pm on the Saturday, but he is off on the Sunday ! I'd say logically he will be there Saturday to lunchtime, and most of sunday, but who knows what other plans he has that weekend :huh:

You could always set up a poll of what time people think he will be there until....

...thats if you still set up polls like they are going out of fashion mate ;)

:D

;)

B)

:lol:

:P

B)

T'is a good jub us old hands need to stick together ! :lol:

Nice to see you again mate, sorry to rib you on one of my first posts - it was just too tempting!

And you young'un ! It's been too long !

Just been reading your Bear address on the other forum :huh:;)

Hope all goes well with the new bambino BTW - and how's Simon ? B)

• Moderators

Well you could kinda say that NO guest is ever certain because of the work committment clause etc so Val could pull out at any time for that reason.

I'd like to think it is actually quite likely that he'll turn up because he's in London, and he cancelled last time so he probably wants to do this one .. hopefully?!

Nice to see you again mate, sorry to rib you on one of my first posts - it was just too tempting!

And you young'un ! It's been too long !

Just been reading your Bear address on the other forum :(:P

Hope all goes well with the new bambino BTW - and how's Simon ? :cylon:

;):wub:

I'll be around occasionally from now on....

Cheers for the Baby JLB comment ;)

Have not spoke to Simon since about March/April time - he was well busy then and doing well - i'll have to drop him an e-mail soon to catch up.....

Catch you later dude...

If it helps, the play is on at 3.00pm and 7.30pm on the Saturday, but he is off on the Sunday ! I'd say logically he will be there Saturday to lunchtime, and most of sunday, but who knows what other plans he has that weekend 

I would think he wont go on Saturday, and only on Sunday. He might do an hour or two on Saturday morning, but with the Matinee performance Id think he would likely stay in and rest up, rather than rush around!

Sorry to say this but in the theatre section of the culture paper in the sunday times yesterday, it said there were mats wed,sat + SUN!!!!

I can't believe this val is gonna be misson impossible. I imagine he will have to leave at about 1 on boths day for the 3.00pm performance. I really hope it was a typo.

If it helps, the play is on at 3.00pm and 7.30pm on the Saturday, but he is off on the Sunday ! I'd say logically he will be there Saturday to lunchtime, and most of sunday, but who knows what other plans he has that weekend 

I would think he wont go on Saturday, and only on Sunday. He might do an hour or two on Saturday morning, but with the Matinee performance Id think he would likely stay in and rest up, rather than rush around!

Sorry to say this but in the theatre section of the culture paper in the sunday times yesterday, it said there were mats wed,sat + SUN!!!!

I can't believe this val is gonna be misson impossible. I imagine he will have to leave at about 1 on boths day for the 3.00pm performance. I really hope it was a typo.

Well my post was based on Ticketmaster info, and it's unlikely that another company is handling one performance :D

Might be a misprint ^_^