Billy's at LFACC!

luvme7754

Totally! He's my favourite guy ever! Soooo cute....we had a movie moment :lol: (a slo-mo running hug haha :unsure: )

Damn showmasters for announcing him so late though :-( I might be crewing, but of course I put that there were no guests I wanted to meet and so wouldn't need little breaks to do it in. Now that he's announced, I've gotta go see him again....but I can't.

*cries*

I can't get to LFCC3, so i've written to him instead. Hopefully I'll get to meet him at a future event.

Ever written to him before?

I have about 5 times now...and everytime he sends me back a personalised pic...bless him (obviously not him maybe...) It was really creepy though, cos I wrote to him the first time asking him to come to LFACC. So I got his reply (the pic) back, and the next day, he was on the list! Obviously was nothing to do with me....but it's cool to think it might have been....lol :D

Oh no, :huh: I wish they'd annouced it earlier, I'm so broke at the minute, and can't afford to get all the up there.

I ordered a pre-order an auto from MSPG, cos its cheaper than it would cost going all the way up there.

Please Showmasters have Billy at Collectormania, cos i really want to meet him again

Oh no, :rolleyes: I wish they'd annouced it earlier, I'm so broke at the minute, and can't afford to get all the up there.

I ordered a pre-order an auto from MSPG, cos its cheaper than it would cost going all the way up there.

Please Showmasters have Billy at Collectormania, cos i really want to meet him again

Just write to him and he signs for free!

Oh no,  :lol: I wish they'd annouced it earlier, I'm so broke at the minute, and can't afford to get all the up there. 

Just write to him and he signs for free!

Where do I write to then? And then I'll send him a letter

You can write to him here....

Billy Boyd

Brunskill Management

Suite 8a

169 Queensgate

London

SW7 5HE

England

I wrote to that address a year or so ago...and I got a reply in 2 weeks. But my friend sent a letter a few months ago, and it took a few months to get something back. So you'll have to be patient I'm afraid :-)

Ever written to him before?

I have about 5 times now...and everytime he sends me back a personalised pic...bless him (obviously not him maybe...) It was really creepy though, cos I wrote to him the first time asking him to come to LFACC. So I got his reply (the pic) back, and the next day, he was on the list! Obviously was nothing to do with me....but it's cool to think it might have been....lol

I haven't, I sent the letter about 10 days ago so i might get something back towards the end of the month........hopefully.

And I asked him to come to C8, :lol:

I haven't, I sent the letter about 10 days ago so i might get something back towards the end of the month........hopefully.

And I asked him to come to C8, :D

Yay for u! Good luck getting something back - he's obviously a very busy guy now but he'll send you something for sure :P

Anyone else as excited as me about the talk ALL for billy next weekend??? :D:P

lol...cos he's just pure lovely! Well...he gets paid a bazillion to go to the actual event so i'm sure free talk tickets affect him nada!

wish i could go now :D i have to work my boss has decided suddenly....grrrrrrrrr