HEEELP!

Kari

Right. So me and Andrew are stuck. We are going to Green Day on the 18th and didnt think we need a hotel but now it appears we wont get home till the sunday and the hotels are sold out. I cannot sell these tickets (They were a present. I want them :/) So..Can anyone help out with hotels and stuff. Suzi is helping but...Yea..Help :(

Yes. It's the national bowl one. I've looked at nearly every major hotel company and they're all sold out. I need something that i can get to. This is seriously urgent.

depending on if you have a car when we stayed over for collectormania we stayed nearer to oxford in a premiertravel inn just outside of bicester. its a nice hotel and it only cost us £26 for the night between us. it may say sold out on the website but ring anyway as they normally hold rooms back, we found this out when looking for a room for c7 and not just premiertrvel inn, they all do it

hope that helps :)

Er... if you're stuck you could come and stay a night with us, I live in Berkhamstead which is about 20 minutes by train from MK (the train station is about 5 mins from the Hockey Stadium), but it'd mean one of you sleeping on the sofa, I'm afraid, as we only have one spare bed. But, it's probably better than sleeping under the stars :vader:.

Aww thanks :unsure: . Thats so kind of you. I'll see what happens ok but i think we arent going to stay over night. Im going to have to get dad to take us and leave us. But if we do stay overnight than i may take you up for that. Even though...To be honest dont really know you so i dont know how keen my parents would be to let me do that :/. But i'll think about it and keep that in mind. Thanks again :)

Aww thanks :D . Thats so kind of you. I'll see what happens ok but i think we arent going to stay over night. Im going to have to get dad to take us and leave us. But if we do stay overnight than i may take you up for that. Even though...To be honest dont really know you so i dont know how keen my parents would be to let me do that :/. But i'll think about it and keep that in mind. Thanks again :)

:wub: Don't worry, 'tis cool, I forget some parents actually care ;). Mine are more like, "Oh, you're meeting people you only know from the internet in Milton Keynes? Okay, see you in four days time".

It rocks... :lol:

Hehe. Kirsty if you need some places i've found a couple that are single rooms only. I have your msn right? Just message me, i might be able to help you guys out.

Aww thanks  :rolleyes: . Thats so kind of you. I'll see what happens ok but i think we arent going to stay over night. Im going to have to get dad to take us and leave us. But if we do stay overnight than i may take you up for that. Even though...To be honest dont really know you so i dont know how keen my parents would be to let me do that :/. But i'll think about it and keep that in mind. Thanks again :)

:uhoh: Don't worry, 'tis cool, I forget some parents actually care :huh:. Mine are more like, "Oh, you're meeting people you only know from the internet in Milton Keynes? Okay, see you in four days time".

It rocks... B)

haha I don't think my mum even realises that's what happens!!! :angel: