Green Day

Kari

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up until Green Day came on was a bit pooh cos of one thing or another. When they came on though... jesus, I've never been more overwhelmed. Everyone was up for it, its the whole reason we were all there. Just everyone hanging off their every word. The lights people held up during Time Of Your Life was amazing to see, such an amazing atmosphere all the way thru their set. Would rather have listened to them all day than anything else. I think I'd do what Davey did tho if I had another chance and wait until Green Day are on to turn up! Loved it, godsmacked!

*runs in*

i was ..i was...at the barrier...and wen greenday came on i thought i was sooooo gona hear my rib snap at some point..but no...by some miracle i dont have oooooone bruise on me..

TRE SANG TRE SANG TRE SANG TRE SANNNGGGGGGGGGG

*ahem*

yes...i think i worried people around me when he started to do rock and roll giiiiirrrrrlfreind...

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:lol::D

ill never forget when wake me up when september ends came on..i criedddd so much :P