Green Day

Kari

Well I've wrote an email to the peeps at the MK Bowl enquiring about it all so hopefully I'll get a response.

I've copied for your reading pleasure/amusement :huh:

"Hi,

I'll be attending the sunday date of the upcoming Green Day concert and just had some questions about the allowance of cameras. I've read the useful info page on your site and it says, and I quote, "Simple cameras will be allowed, single use or similar. Complex cameras and those with detachable lenses or camcorders will be taken away at the gate by security." I was wondering what exactly you class as a complex camera? Several of my friends and myself have digital cameras which we are hoping to bring to the event as it will a memorable day for all of us. There are quite simple digital cameras and would in no way be classed as professional digital cameras. So I was wondering whether our basic digital cameras be allowed or will we have them removed from us by security? If they were removed, how would we go about retrieving them back and what would the security be regarding thieves trying to take cameras that don't belong to them? Any response would be greatly appreciated."

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thank you for your enquiry regarding The National Bowl at Milton Keynes.

Digital and standard 35mm cameras will be permitted into the arena.

Yours sincerely

The National Bowl"

I feel much better now :lol:

• Moderators
:P they shud put a massive computer screen up n let us all like stand on 1 letter each, cuz the keyboard would be that big .. n we could go on the forum while we're waiting for the gig to start B)