Guy trouble

hobbitslut

Should I approach the guy?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should I approach the guy?

• Yes, tell him how you feel
    • Yes, buy him a drink
    • No way

Basically there was nobody to go out wth so i got drunk and decided to go alone and he wasn't there. I never seem to see him around uni, it's blood annoying. I don't know if I'm going to be able to do it this side of Summer which is a huge pain in the backside.

Just buy him and drink and then say it's a shame he's leaving as you think he's kinda hot.

If you don't go for it you'll spend the rest of your life wondering, I did something mad and pounced on a guy I like and now I'm planning to be with him till I die so it was worth the risk.

There is a slight problem. Well ok, huge problem.

Basically I have a mate who fancies the same guy. But I told her, was honest and upfront, she knew I wanted to ask him out. She gave me advice and everything, one min she was encouragin me to go for it the next she was like take caution.

Today I have found out she is going to ask him out herself and she didn't plan on telling me. She also said she did not have his mobile number when she does. How did I find this out? She has been bragging to one of my good friends. She is such an idiot, if she was going to backstab she could have at least shut up about it. She is the kind of girl who likes millions of guys. I, however, am not. I was so kind to her, offered to buy her lunch and everything now I have found out she has done this I am so angry. Why do I trust the wrong people. She might as well have just been upfront, but no. She obviously sees me as some kind of threat or she would have just been honest. Which means the next time I see him I am definatly asking him out. Sod her. But if he gets with her he must be stupid because she is so fickle and stuff. Well thats what my mate said.

Oh well if she gets in there before me doesnt mean he will say yes. I'd laugh if he didn't would serve her right for being a liar.

Anyroad must get on with essay

Obviously this girl is not a friend, otherwise she wouldn't do this to you.

As you said, Sod her. Get in there first. If you like the guy tell him. Too often people are too scared to follow their heart and they end up kicking themselves for it. You only have one life so make the most of it.

go get your man girl!! from the sounds of it hes better of with you and and and...GO GET HIMMMMM!!!!!!!!

hope we both get what we want...im goin out on the town tommorow night to hopefully bag the goooooorrrrrgeouse lad ive been after..

wish me luck B)

go get your man girl!! from the sounds of it hes better of with you and and and...GO GET HIMMMMM!!!!!!!!

hope we both get what we want...im goin out on the town tommorow night to hopefully bag the goooooorrrrrgeouse lad ive been after..

wish me luck B)

Yep I wish you luck. I don't think it's going to happen with me. I don't know if I am going to see him any time soon. Short of going to knock on his door (no I'm not a stalker he lives with my mate) I'm not going to see him.

God I feel depressed.

I don't know anybody with his mobile no. unfortunatly. ;):lol::lol:

wish me luck :D

Yep I wish you luck. I don't think it's going to happen with me. I don't know if I am going to see him any time soon. Short of going to knock on his door (no I'm not a stalker he lives with my mate) I'm not going to see him.

God I feel depressed.

I don't know anybody with his mobile no. unfortunatly. :D:D:D

is there a local club or something where ye all go?

i know all the lads ive ever been interested in go to a place called bluenote that im always in..

maybe you could go there and accidently bump into him?? best place to av a laugh and flirt to see how it goes i reckon..

wish me luck :lol:

God I feel depressed.

I don't know anybody with his mobile no. unfortunatly. :lol::D:P

is there a local club or something where ye all go?

i know all the lads ive ever been interested in go to a place called bluenote that im always in..

maybe you could go there and accidently bump into him?? best place to av a laugh and flirt to see how it goes i reckon..

Here is the latest.

I havent seen him. However he is not leaving, I thought he was but it turns out he isnt. I was told he was third year but in actual fact he is second year.

I didn't want this to drag on throughout Summer. But i'm either going to have to foget about it or wait until after Summer (3 and a half months)

I have no money to go out and I don't know where he hangs out. In other words I'm stuffed.

Nevermind :lol: