60s Shatner

morpheus

Was Captain Kirk sexy in the original Star Trek?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Was Captain Kirk sexy in the original Star Trek?

• Yes
    • No

I've been having this conversation recently with my wife. I wanted to know if she found 60s Kirk sexy. Obviously he's handsome but I was curious as to whether ladies found him sexy and desireable as they might have with other 60s icons.

What do people think? :-)

200x150.jpg

120x90.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't say "sexy" (not that I would know, of course :lol::D ), but he did look sorta cute B) Sorta - lolz. It's the character, not the guy, me thinx. All the captains have that cute cuteness about them. Tehe.

Edited by Cher2a

As much as I loved Captain Kirk, I don't find anything remotely attractive about him at all. I just thought he was cool.

In fact, I don't find any of the original Enterprise crew attractive. Maybe it's an age thing, because I was quite young when I started watching Star Trek, so maybe that's why.

I don't watch any of the repeats :unsure: I have never been a massive fan. I like Star Trek and all, but I am not fanatical about it.

I agree about personality though, not so much the power thing, that doesn't come into the equation for me, but even so, Kirk just didn't have that edge IMO, like I said, I just thought he was cool.

As much as I loved Captain Kirk, I don't find anything remotely attractive about him at all. I just thought he was cool.

In fact, I don't find any of the original Enterprise crew attractive. Maybe it's an age thing, because I was quite young when I started watching Star Trek, so maybe that's why.

I don't find him attractive either, but I liked him as Captain.

For me it was always SPOCK. Sigh.

Supremely intelligent, brave, loyal, incorruptible. My hero!

He seldom showed emotion but since he was half-human he could feel it to a far greater degree than a pure-bred Vulcan.

The pain he expressed while describing his father's dismay at his 'human' appearance (!!) at birth was quite touching.

P. XX

He seldom showed emotion but since he was half-human he could feel it to a far greater degree than a pure-bred Vulcan.

The pain he expressed while describing his father's dismay at his 'human' appearance (!!) at birth was quite touching.

P. XX