CSI Merchandise

Strider

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the coordinators of the forensic course wanted us to have something (other than our lab books) to show off and so the hoody was thought up , with the words csi:Aberystwyth on the back with our course logo,

you have a pd forensics jacket, funky, i picked a csi miami holdall from gmex2, gonna put all my forensic stuf in ther (fingerprinting and face rec for crimbo) and other things i have

lil lisa

• 2 weeks later...

awww wow! me wants a hoodie that says CSI: Cardiff hehehe! :P how fun would that be, I bet it rocks :P

tell us bout preddy book, is it gut?

I've read some of my Ultimate CSI one, sooo rocks :P but it's too busy with shifts, uni work and Christmas atm to reallllly get into it, rock on post-Monday LOL!

I should take a pic of all my CSI stuff, collection has certainly grown recently :D

glad you've still got Gil Bear! hehe!

Luv sah xx

• 4 months later...

Woolworth's are selling CSI boxsets for £15 at the moment, in store and on their website, (apart from the most recent releases). And even if you order them online you can have them delivered to your nearest store for free.

I also managed to buy a copy of the banned channel five CSI:NY advertisement/promo at a local car boot sale :D I call it a reward for getting up at 6am with my brother on one of my Sundays off so he could go and sell all the cr@p that he brought back from Uni. It's great, made to look like a casefile with crime scene pictures and newpaper clippings and a coroners report. It also has an 'evidence seal' across the envlope flap signed by Mac Taylor which I thought was a nice touch.

Woolworths hey? nice one!! you can also get them online at sendit.com for £13.89 at the mo (free delivery)! play.com are also selling Grave Danger, for anyone who hasn't got it, for £5 (free delivery) yey :YAHOO:

also CSI s6p2 due for release on 4th June according to play.com (£25.99) or you can buy the whole season for £47.99 :dance: Miami s4p1 (£25.99) due for release on 2nd July with s4p2 on 15th October!!! (miiiiiiles away! :D) NY s3p1 on 16th July (£27.99)

awww and they also have the r1 versions up there, which are sooo much preddier than the r2 ones! *sulks*

that's really cool about the banned promotional pack, how much did you get it for? I shall have to keep an eye out next time I go to a carboot (not been since last summer) but sounds like a great way to get rid of the stuff I've accumilated since being at uni :dance: shame alot of it is from [sM] events and people don't tend to want it :(:YAHOO:

RACH come back and tell me about that book :P even though that was 5months ago :dance::D

Luv sah xx

Woolworths hey? nice one!! you can also get them online at sendit.com for £13.89 at the mo (free delivery)! play.com are also selling Grave Danger, for anyone who hasn't got it, for £5 (free delivery) yey :D

also CSI s6p2 due for release on 4th June according to play.com (£25.99) or you can buy the whole season for £47.99 :dance: Miami s4p1 (£25.99) due for release on 2nd July with s4p2 on 15th October!!! (miiiiiiles away! :dance:) NY s3p1 on 16th July (£27.99)

awww and they also have the r1 versions up there, which are sooo much preddier than the r2 ones! *sulks*

that's really cool about the banned promotional pack, how much did you get it for? I shall have to keep an eye out next time I go to a carboot (not been since last summer) but sounds like a great way to get rid of the stuff I've accumilated since being at uni :D shame alot of it is from [sM] events and people don't tend to want it :(:help:

RACH come back and tell me about that book :P even though that was 5months ago :YAHOO::dance:

Luv sah xx

You can get the boxsets really cheap if you wait awhile. It's a shame I'm so impatient. I usually get the r1 version as soon as they are released so I never get a deal.

I get it for £3. The really funny thing was that we'd arrived early and got the stall set out (I let my brother do that, it was his stuff anyway.) Then I went looking around at the other stalls before the carboot sale had opened to the public and bought it then. After I'd almost snatched the guys hand off in my eagerness to buy it, he looked at me and said he should have sold it for more. I just grinned and went for a nap in the back of our car.

Edited by Quirky Koala