Who met Dom?

I MET DOM!!!!

he walked past me and my mate after we'd just seen billy and we went "thats dominic monaghan!" then chased him down the hall, it was wierd cos he was on his own with no security.

we caught him up and had to wait for a bit but he only signed about 8 autographs and mine was one, he had to sign it while he was being walked off by security so he had him arm around me to keep him wlking straight, tehn i sed thanx and he winked at me :P

WHOO HOO :angel:

he needed bodyguards after he'd been to see billy! (who was really surprised to see him) but when he left me this security guy practicallly picked him up and carried him away! he was a sweetie tho, so was billy who couldnt beleive id walked 4 miles to get there!

he needed bodyguards after he'd been to see billy! (who was really surprised to see him) but when he left me this security guy practicallly picked him up and carried him away

Aww...that's so cute that he went to meet Billy! :D

Do you have a scan or anything? 8o

i got his autograph and some photos but i used up one film on meeting billy then had to put in anew one for dom so it might be a while before i get anything up, tho i'll try my darndest.

billy looked delighted to see him, he seemed to be a touch knackered by this point and his face just lit up when dom got there and the had a huuuuge hug i just wanted to be in the middle of. :D

i dont really want to make my photos available to all and sundry (cos it took me all my nerve to get them) so if you REALLY want them, email me personally then i'll know you care but i spent aaaaages getting these pics and they're kind of my babies cos i mad about dom and billy. sorry guys

eeeeeee! I LOVE things like that! When it's just...aw!!! :D!

Awww...that's okay!

I totally understand what you mean by that! You would probably get on with me and my friends REALLY well! lol!

Do you wanna swap email addresses? 8o

Or like...do you have MSN/AIM/Yahoo?

Me and my friend had just gone back for one more look at Billy before going to get our train when we saw Dom appear and give Billy a big hug. I took a few pictures of him but people kept jumping in front of me but i will put up the best one as soon as I have downloaded it.

I took a few pictures of him but people kept jumping in front of me but i will put up the best one as soon as I have downloaded it.

Awww...thank you VERY much :D!

i was soooooo nervous! i couldnt eat anything but once billy looked at me all sympathetically for walking so far i just melted, he was such a (tried) sweetie and he did so well for lasting all day, even with his enormous cup of coffee! lol, it was huuuuuge.

anyhoo, im happy to swap emails with anyone, add me to your contacts if you want just mail me and tell me who you are cos im useless otherwise! add to msn or whatever, it'll be cool to chat to other billy/dom ppl! thanx for understanding guys! :D

I just added you to my MSN :)

Idon't really talk to any other LOTR/Dom and Billy fans that I don't know in person, so this should be cool! :D

...just say hey if you wanna talk! :D I'm called Amy on it...original I know :P