Who Was This Lady?

I was informed that she was Alexis' agent.

I would have sworn her name is Julie Caitling Brown who was/is NaToth from Babylon 5

Rgds

Les

its julie caitlin brown, yes she was in babylon 5. she is james agent aswell :angry:

(even James Marsters' agent seemed to think she just didnt have a clue full stop LOL again i just bit my tounge in case it was a ploy to catch me out :lol:)

julie caitlin brown is james marsters agent :D

*u have to close tags for your setting to work :lol: *

not according to the american guy that was working with/for him and hanging around him all weekend *scratches head* at one point when James went for a break he came over and asked where he had gone I said had gone on his break with his agent (because at the time i thought it was JCB too and both alexis and james left the same time) and he didnt look at all inpressed with a slapped spam expression and stated that he was his agent and then continued with what he thought of JCB's agaent skills.

Edited by twitch

Wasn't she a guest at C6 ... I'm sure of it.

yeah she was! she was next to devon murray in the morning one day at C6 i remember because she said hi to me whilst talking to someone else which was random :D:lol:

(even James Marsters' agent seemed to think she just didnt have a clue full stop LOL again i just bit my tounge in case it was a ploy to catch me out :D)

*u have to close tags for your setting to work :lol: *

i keep doing that but it never works dagnamit lol cheers though :lol:

She was nice to me.

She pulled my aside and said I was doing a fantastic job. Any positive feedback when your working hard, is appreciated. She was a guest last year and is is the showmasters gallery section.

Collectormania Images Section

She is OK, She came back a second time to say positive things (anyone who goes to the trouble to say something nice is OK in my book).

She can't be all that bad.

All the Best

Shabs

http://community.webshots.com/photo/337497...337498156ANrNyd

In the left of this picture. I'd seen her walking around all weekend, and i recongise her from somewhere, like off TV but can't think where? & Wasn't she a guest at a previous show, she was handing out flyers though?

Apparently she used to be an actress, but this weekend I was told ahe was a publisist. Did anyone else think she had a big mouth? She kept shoutin her mouth about Tony Head. Then on Monday she was buzzin around James! Acted she owned the p[lace lol