1. 1. did you see a sign?

• yes - on saturday
    • yes - on sunday
    • yes - both days
    • no - on saturday
    • no - on sunday
    • no - on either day

Hi! I've only just signed up for an account, so hi everyone! *waves*

Sunday was my first Collectormania, and I only went Sunday. James was the only person I reeeeeeally wanted to meet (I met Lawrence too, though, just looking round one of the photo stalls and had a chat, he was cool :D )

I just wanted to say that I managed to meet James, and he was fantastic :D He really tried to make sure you didn't feel rushed or anything, even though the stewards (understandably) needed to get through loads of people. He shook my hand (twice!!!!! ahem, sorry! B) ) , and he really seemed genuinely touched when I wished him good luck with his new album - we had a chat about it (and about me playing bass guitar! :P ) And he was just the nicest guy! And so gorgeous...

I really don't mind that I didn't get a photo... it would have been nice to get my presentation-thing personalised, but I'm just happy that he signed it and I got to talk to him and stuff :wub:

Hope you guys had fun.

give the guy a break ( james) he was a very busy person that weekend not just at c7 ! hes not a robot ! if you wanted personalisation maybe you should have pre ordered one ? be honoured you actually met the guy , i am ! :o

I was just chuffed to get to meet him, I completely understood that he couldn't personalise because it would cause him to have too much pain in his hand. He was really nice and smiley and chatty, and he held my hand twice and gave me a kiss :o

There was signs all over the place on Sunday, that James couldn't have any photos taken. At the talk later that evening he said that it wasn't his choice to have no photos, and for the fans to take as many photos as they could at the talk.

There was a clear sign on both days. Sunday it was on the post saying what ticket numbers James was on, and Monday it was at the front of the queue where the table was. I dont know how anyone missed it really