christopher ecclestone

id love to meet him soooooo badly, he has to go to C8! come on Sm, you know you wanna!

i would love to meet him B) unfortunatly he's really guarded about his privacy :rolleyes: im sure i read some-where he's already said he would'nt do a convention :D

yeah would be really part from if he didnt really want to do it and did because i find you can tell if a guest doesn't want to be there n it kinda puts a downer on things if they're not into it so much. maybe thats just me tho. :D

yeah would be really part from if he didnt really want to do it and did because i find you can tell if a guest doesn't want to be there n it kinda puts a downer on things if they're not into it so much. maybe thats just me tho. :lol:

i agree, u can tell if they're there just for the money :blink: but it's not even an option..every interview u read about him it's alway's about his privacy issues :unsure:

yeah would be really part from if he didnt really want to do it and did because i find you can tell if a guest doesn't want to be there n it kinda puts a downer on things if they're  not into it so much. maybe thats just me tho. -_-

i agree, u can tell if they're there just for the money :o but it's not even an option..every interview u read about him it's alway's about his privacy issues :P

Think it was a radio one interview he said that he doesn't do conventions which is a huge shame. He seems to have a proplem with Dr. Who fans and he comes across as quite a quiet, private man.

We could have David Tennant!

I want the real thing: Christopher Eccleston!

You n me both, babe!! I'm pretty big on the Chris Eccleston wantage.

He never ceases to amaze - he was absolutely brilliant in Doctor Who last Saturday. His scenes with Richard Wilson were electric, and nobody could do his little speaches as well as Chris! I'm thinking in particular of the "mouse in front of the lion" one last week, the "chips" one in Episode 2 and all the stuff with the Dalek in Episode 6 "my people are dead...I had no choice".

Come Showmasters - get down on your knees on our behalf and beg this man to come to C8!

He never ceases to amaze - he was absolutely brilliant in Doctor Who last Saturday. His scenes with Richard Wilson were electric, and nobody could do his little speaches as well as Chris! I'm thinking in particular of the "mouse in front of the lion" one last week, the "chips" one in Episode 2 and all the stuff with the Dalek in Episode 6 "my people are dead...I had no choice".

Come Showmasters - get down on your knees on our behalf and beg this man to come to C8!

I loved him in both the Dalek and last Saturday's eps. "Until a damp little island said no, not here" that whole bit was fantastic!

Go on Showmasters, get your powers of persuasion going and get Chris Eccleston for us. Better yet, just tell him he'll have two stunningly gorgeous willing slaves for the weekend, that oughta do it!

:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

He was "fantastic" right to the end. A cracking performance. Would love to meet him and thank him for giving us a great 9th Doctor.

Think it may be a big ask of SM though....

He was "fantastic" right to the end. A cracking performance. Would love to meet him and thank him for giving us a great 9th Doctor.

"Rose, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I!"

He was. I am in mourning. But David Tennant was good in his 10 seconds. The Doctor is dead, long live The Doctor!

"Rose, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I!"

He was. I am in mourning. But David Tennant was good in his 10 seconds. The Doctor is dead, long live The Doctor!

AMEN SISTER!!

He is amazing. He comes across as a lovely guy. He is a brilliant actor not to mention damn sexy. He won't do conventions however you never know he may change his mind in the future. I mean I heard that Paul Magan (sp? can't spell anyways) didnt do conventions but he came to c7. So there is a small ray of hope.

AMEN SISTER!!

He is amazing. He comes across as a lovely guy. He is a brilliant actor not to mention damn sexy. He won't do conventions however you never know he may change his mind in the future. I mean I heard that Paul Magan (sp? can't spell anyways) didnt do conventions but he came to c7. So there is a small ray of hope.

McGann always said he wouldn't do a convention, and then he gave in for the 40th Annivesary of DW. He enjoyed it so much that he's done a couple of signings and conventions since! So maybe Chris will be similar.

As for coming across as a nice guy, did you see him on Top Gear? He came across as being a lovely bloke and not at all "starry". Clarkson pointed out that all the celebs they ring up ask for all sorts of things for them and their entourage, whereas Chris just asked where the nearest train station was! Great man.

As a true red-blooded male, I'm not sure about him being sexy though!