Guests at C7

legolas' mistress

I loved all the doctor who guests that were there on the Sunday... I was lucky enough to be crewing and I loved every second. Such friendly guests who were more than happy to chat about anything and everything!

I loved the daleks they were fantastic, if a little rude at times :P:D It was a great idea ...THANK YOU

We Doctor Who fans were spoiled this weekend, no doubt about that.

A terrific line up at C7 AND a corking episode on Saturday night.

I was so pleased to meet as many of the guests as I could but Paul McGann was the icing on the cake for me. What a terrific bloke, we had a brief chat, he posed for a photo AND there was a decent selection of good quality photos to chose from.

Thanks to SM for brining so many Who stars together.

Any chance of Ms Piper or Mr Tennant for C8? (Assuming Chris Eccleston is out of the question....)

Well I was only able to be there for fri and sat and the sat was really good too...i shall always cherish the sight of the dalek chorus singing Amarillo lol...all the guests on Sat were lovely and the whole crew (especially Jodie (hope the foots better) and Troy and little Luke ...oh and I had better say Christa n Megan..) are absolutely brilliant and helped make the weekend really enjoyable...I spent most of the day sat over in the Who enclosure...and they are a lovely bunch but most especially Mark n Matthew...and of course...The Master....(did he manage to invade Paul McGann thru the undergrowth I wonder..) more of the same next time please...I have a yearning to sit in a Dalek myself lol

B)