any pics from today?

i couldn't come this weekend at all and i really love him (he was in Hornblower with ioan griffiths on ITV3 and BSG). any chance u could send me them? i would be sooo greatful!

sean pics are great!!!

Edited by bluebassangel

Love the first one of sean! And the logan sign.....and the one of jamie lookin at ya.....classic :unsure:

the logan sign is classic. i saw him walking about more often than at his desk. it took me til sunday afternoon to get my picture of boba and jango double signed. temuera signed it on friday morning!

i couldn't come this weekend at all and i really love him (he was in Hornblower with ioan griffiths on ITV3 and BSG). any chance u could send me them? i would be sooo greatful!

sean pics are great!!!

yeah sure add me to msn and I'll send them over no probs :unsure: my addy is in my sig btw

Love the first one of sean! And the logan sign.....and the one of jamie lookin at ya.....classic  :lol:

the logan sign is classic. i saw him walking about more often than at his desk. it took me til sunday afternoon to get my picture of boba and jango double signed. temuera signed it on friday morning!

Heh heh

I'm so impressed my sign is getting lots of attention! ;)

*beams proudly*

I went to C7 today, but my mum was incharge of the camera and either took crap shots or none at all!!!

Does anyone have any photos of Nichelle Nichols, James Marsters, Jolene Blalock, Alexis Denisof, Tony Head, Alexander Siddig, and Craig Charles?

Pretty please? I've looked at the other photos and theres only ones of alexis and jolene yesterday...

THANK YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!!!!

x

these cover saturday and sunday

C7 photos