We need a Fellowship

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hobbit_of_Dorsetshire. You pick I don't mind, what do you look like?? send me an e-mail to Landra Knight title it CM4

My goodness! Are you feeling brave??? Click in the Double Serkis thread in this LOTR group. Houdi's opening entry as a link to picture of me with my stand-in and body double....some bloke called Andy? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Can I kidnap somepeople. I can't remember who was going to be as any of them. I want to make sure we don't have 6 sams, 3 pippins and 30 legolas' (poncy elves in other words). I need the fellowship asap.

So far I have

Me - Legolas

Jo - Boromir

and

HoD - Gimli and/or Aragorn (he may be a mixture)

Please let me know a.s.a.f.p. Please e-mail me I check that more often. PLZ

Can I kidnap somepeople. I can't remember who was going to be as any of them. I want to make sure we don't have 6 sams, 3 pippins and 30 legolas' (poncy elves in other words). I need the fellowship asap.

So far I have

Me - Legolas

Jo - Boromir

and

HoD - Gimli and/or Aragorn (he may be a mixture)

Please let me know a.s.a.f.p. Please e-mail me I check that more often. PLZ

im frodo

:angel:

Let me guess Sauron by any chance are you going as a fluffy pink hobbit...wait no I know your going as poncy earred bow twanger....or maybe....is it....Sauron

Sarah do you have any hobbits who are going as Merry, Pippin and Sam. And do you randomly want to be my Frodo if you do can you e-mail me asap. (landra_knight@hotmail.com

Sorry e-mail works better for me at school we're not supposed to use forums and stuff. It is really important you e-mail me if you want to join my group.

Hopefully if we get a full fellowship showmastr may kindly let us have a group photo with all the guests at once. You know how much you love us Showmasters :D