Directions to the Express-By-Holiday Inn

Stuart

I will be sending out an e-mail later today giving people directions to the crew hotel, the Express-by-Holiday Inn. I don't plan to send it to anyone who I know for sure has been there before and thus knows the way, nor to anyone who isn't staying there. Everyone else should get it, just in case; however, in case anyone doesn't, I'm also going to post the directions here. I'm not planning to send out e-mails at this point confirming who is sharing with whom, simply because I have other things I really need to do which are higher priority; if I get time later I might do this, but since we'd be talking over a hundred individual emails, don't hold your breath. Suffice to say, if you asked for a specific roommate back when you applied, you should be with them; if you didn't specify, it'll be a surprise. :D

Anyway:

Express by Holiday Inn Milton Keynes

01908 681000

Tongwell St

Fox Milne

Milton Keynes

MK15 0YA

Directions -

Driving Since I assume being on this board means you have internet access, click on the following link

http://local.google.co.uk/maps?li=d&hl=en&...eynes,+MK15+0YA

This will give you a page with directions from Milton Keynes centre to the hotel. At the top, where you have a box with the words "from: Milton Keynes, MK9 to: Tongwell ..."etc, highlight the "Milton Keynes, MK9" bit and type in your own post code. Hit seach, and it will give you directions from your front door to the hotel.

Coach

If you are taking a coach to Milton Keynes Coach Station, then here's a map from the Coachway to the hotel

http://local.google.co.uk/maps?li=d&hl=en&...eynes,+MK15+0YA

It's only a short distance, so you could walk (but along the side of busy roads, so be careful) or take a short taxi ride.

Train If you are taking a train to Milton Keynes, then either take a taxi from the station (recommended, will cost around £6 I believe), or catch a bus. This link should help you find the correct buses to take:

http://www.askmk.com/mkmetro/routefinder/r...outefinder.html

Hope that's of some help, but if not, come back to me and I will try and get clearer directions for you.

at c6 i spent about 15 minutes playing with the bathroom door when i got there :D

:o THE MAGIC DOORS!!

Me and Jenny were tarting around with those forever. Toilet, bathroom, toilet BATHROOOM.

:D

i knew youd understand :(

Thanks Stuart. Although I think my usual directions will still be 'go forwards' *g*

*hides from smish*

Ah, but we have actual directions, so instead of your usual "helpfulness", you can read those for me! lol

Oh - crew hotel room question. Should all the rooms be under both your and your room mates names so you can just check in normally when each of you arrive?

Thankies :lol:

PS I'm interigued by the bathrooms *g*

The hotel was given both names, so either party should be able to check in on arrival.