SOCCER SIX (phelps twins)

kirsty_

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give someone their own page on my site if they video tape the event and say the exact words "Hello this is Twice As Nice's roaming reporter, (your name here). We are reporting here at (Stadium name here) Stadium. We are going to be giving you exclusive coverage of the Soccor 6." or you could be a site rep. and get an interview with the twins afterwards.

wooo sarah! are ya gona come n say hi this time? :D

hehe!! maybe....lol! Depends how near everyone is lol!! I'm in block....I dunno! I don't get how football seats are sorter out so really I have no idea where I am sitting :D:D I think it's nearish the front though lol! Who knows.....not me anyway!

wooo sarah! are ya gona come n say hi this time? :D

hehe!! maybe....lol! Depends how near everyone is lol!! I'm in block....I dunno! I don't get how football seats are sorter out so really I have no idea where I am sitting :D:D I think it's nearish the front though lol! Who knows.....not me anyway!

i was wonderin abt that wen i was lookin at the diff seats you can get lol. if theyre doin allocated seats someone mite havta book a few tickets to get em together :P i dont have a credit card :D