OWL results

99% angel

i realised while i was in the car today that i havent seen an OWL result prediction page, but maybe there was one, i dunno.

what duz everyone think anyway?

i dont think harry will get the right grade for potions but dumbledore will make snape accept him anyway.

well harry must pass his postions as picture of an advanced potions book is on the cover of the next book (think thats the adult version) so I think he must pass...can't see how but good on harry. I can also see harry and snape going up for the D.A.T.D.A position in book 7...it just seems to have been building up to it...with snape wanting the job so badly...its harry's best subject, the D.A and of course them hating each other makes it more exciting.

is there anyone you think won't stay on to do their newts?

• Showmasters Admin

Easn't something mentioned at the end of OOP about the exams? I don't think exact grades were mentioned but I'm sure I remember something about Harry passing potions (something about just managing to scrape through and Dumbledore making sure he was graded fairly by Snape).

Andrea

i bet hermione fails :unsure::D

nah grab n goyle wont get through, so malfoy'll be all vunrable... *scoffs n swears*

i hope neville does good at herbology, better then the slytherins.

and obviously, i passed them all :o:D:D

well... we all know hermione will pass but im betting harry will beat her at DADA! he aced that exam! *cheers the DA!*

of course there si the thing with potions. personally i think harry will be fine. there was even a comment on how neville seemed to do better without snape breathing down his neck. im figuring snape doesnt mark the exams because they are probably done by an external examiner. so harry should be fine.

i really hope ron does ok. hes always second best. he needs to get better than harry in something. Ron wants to be an auror too, so he needs to take potions.

=x=

i think harry will pass, perhaps not hisory of magic since he went out of the exam without finishing, and i thought hemust do well in potions because of the adult cover - where would we be without the hatred between snape and harry?