william shatner is a horrible man

indy

.....to humilate him by taking a packet of all bran cereals and shake them all over him, then add a ctn of milk.

He made me feel like a piece of chewing gum stuck to my shoe then thrown away so im going to make him feel the same.

some of you might of had some good times meeting this man (replies good,or bad) but i was most dissapointed.

I've never met him myself but I think the general opinion from most who have is that he is not the most pleasent of people.

My suggestion is next time you meet him eat plenty of baked beans and some slightly undercooked chicken beforehand. That way you can break wind while talking to him and leave him with the appalling smell in his piggy nostrils for the rest of the day.

You can always bear this in mind, whatever you do in life it will surely never be as bad or humiiiating as this:

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/21099/

My suggestion is next time you meet him eat plenty of baked beans and some slightly undercooked chicken beforehand. That way you can break wind while talking to him and leave him with the appalling smell in his piggy nostrils for the rest of the day.

A large donner with plenty of chilli sauce would probabey work better!