The New Roleplay

Moriarwen

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK 'Sauron'. You were never included in this here role play and you certainly are not Sauron (though may I suggest that due to your arrogant and disrespectful nature, that you take up residence in Mordor) so I suggest you 'do one'. You dare say 'ner' to my gal and yer asking fer it 'mate'. So as I suggested, take yourself to hell and from now on, your posts will simply be ignored. I take it my fellow ringers will agree?

JaY(Gears?!?) Where have you been babe? Good to see you back. Hope to be seeing you very soon. Tschus. xxxxxxxD. :D:lol:

As Eowyn hides resolutely behind her knight in shining armour, whilst eating strawberries provided by the heroic Samwise the Brave.

Why are you brandishing your sword, my fair Goth Maiden? There is nobody there. Sauron is but a figment of your imagination, he does not exist my dearest. Put down your sword, let us share these strawberries together, hmmm, this one looks nice and juicy. :lol::D:lol:

(Moving? Going somewhere nice? B wants July to move too, to Scotland! But I don't think she believes him. How about you? Fancy a nice trip to USA some time?) :lol:

xx D

Edited by Elrond

Oh no! Stupid, stupid me. It is I who is female, not you. I got confused over the length of our hair and fighting skills do you see? :huh: (Sorry, I am not used to being female, most confusing).

'Ah! Help! A nasty spider has landed on my strawberry!'

(So you are paying for our American trip? Most generous of you my Goth one. :unsure::huh:;) )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...