Another newbie question

abydos

me and my sister are going together and we pretty much want to meet the same guests. Anyway i was just wondering whether we can pay for one autograph but each have our photo taken with the guest when we go up together?

I'm not sure if its aloud. I mean we don't really need 2 of the same autograph but it would be nice to both have a photo :rolleyes:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Depends on how busy the guests are, really. Usually you can go up to the guests with quieter queues and just get a photo if you cant afford an autograph, but do ask the guest before you do that, as some of them might not like it.

But yeah, nothing stopping the two of you just getting one autograph between you, and having photographs each - that's most likely what will be happening with me and my sister, since she's basically leeching the weekend off me :lol:

• Moderators

I'd say it'll probably only be allowed if the guest isn't too busy .. there's really no harm in asking, but just have a look at the queue first n see how it is and whether it'd hold things up too much by both having pics!

Some queues won't even allow pics but if this IS the case, it'll be made clear at the end of the queue on a sign so u'll know before u get to the guest.

If anything, with the busier guests that ARE allowing pics .. just be sensible and get a pic with both of you in, that way it takes up less time :lol:

Edited by DavidB

Me and my friends were about to leave when we saw Phil Fondacaro (who we knew as Roland from Sabrina) all unhappy because Warwick Davis, who was sat next to him, had loads of people queueing and Phil had no one. We were totally out of money but felt so sorry for him! We went up to him and he let us all have photos with him!

Love ya Phil!

x

Some of the busier guests have a one person per ticket rule as well ie if you only have one virtual queue ticket they will only let one of you go up

if the virtual queueing is in operation you will have to have a ticket to go through even if you are a parent with a child (unless they are tiny) i do believe the parent AND child have to have a virtual ticket. its one ticket per person at all times unless its open queue :unsure: