getting really confused

abydos

Hi

I bet you're all really annoyed with us newbies and so many questions but i'm starting to get confused with some things :P

I'm travelling from Aldershot by train so its gonna take me like 2 hours+ to get to MK. I'm a bit concerned cos people are saying get to the centre as early as possibly like 8am. I was just wondering how does this make a difference when the doors don't open until 10am? I prob sound totally stupid but its not my fault, i just don't know what to expect.

Also i'm only really interested in seeing Michael Shanks and Chris Judge. Do you think it would be really busy for them? I'm a bit worried cos i've been reading some messages and its got me worried cos i don't want to travel all the way and then not get to meet them.

If i get there for 9:30am do u think i'd be alright at that time? I'm going the saturday btw.

I'm so nervous about it all. I'm actually so excited that i'm sitting here shaking :lol: not good.

Anyway i think i'll be alright really. I just can't wait now :P

Thanks for any help you can give me and sorry if i sound really repeatative of what everyone else has asked.

To be honest with you I have always arrived as the doors open or just after and have met all the Stargate guests I have wanted. I should imagine that Michael will be fairly popular this year but if you don't mind staying to the very end of the day the queues start to fizz away and die and people are just allowed to join. That has been my experience anyway.

Welcome to the board by the way dont be afraid to ask questions! Good to see another SG fan we have our section pop over there some time :P

• Moderators

I don't think you'll have problems seeing any of the Stargate guests. You just turn up, grab a virtual queue ticket for each guest, and then wait around for a while until your number is up! U can just look around the stalls or go shopping or for something to eat etc, u'll be fine :P

To be honest with you I have always arrived as the doors open or just after and have met all the Stargate guests I have wanted. I should imagine that Michael will be fairly popular this year but if you don't mind staying to the very end of the day the queues start to fizz away and die and people are just allowed to join. That has been my experience anyway.

Welcome to the board by the way dont be afraid to ask questions! Good to see another SG fan we have our section pop over there some time :P

Thanks for that and i've just gone and found you all at the SG section of the board :lol:

Dont be under the mistaken impression that just because the doors dont open until a certain time that there wont be people queuing outside. At C4 lots of people arrived at 10/11 thinking they would be able to just turn up and get a virtual queue ticket for Elijah Wood but they didnt take into account that there had been hundreds of people queuing before the centre even opened so by the time they arrived they had no chance of getting a ticket. Always remember, whether the queue is inside or outside, its still a queue and if you arrive too late you will be at the back reducing your chances of meeting the popular guests but for C7 I dont see anyone being a real problem, maybe James Marsters but until the day there is no way to know.

ditto

i don't think you will have any trouble meeting either of those

especially if you are going allday!

I only ever go to the cm events on the sun and have met pretty much every guest i wanted!

apart from the hobbits but i seriousley doubt we will see that euphoria at this event!