Battle Royal at WM?

DavidB

I think they've probably put the time longer just in case, they probably weren't sure about how long it was gonna be or something! I guess we'll see :angry:

I think i need to get a few more tinnies, just in case. :wub::D:lol:

NODQ.com are now saying they are getting conflicting reports about the Battle Royal

There is a possibility that it will on HEAT before WWMXI thats gonna be one long wrestling night.

NODQ.com are now saying they are getting conflicting reports about the Battle Royal

There is a possibility that it will on HEAT before WWMXI thats gonna be one long wrestling night.

Sure is!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Moderators

I don't care if they put it on Heat or on the PPV itself, cuz I'll just watch both anyway :D

I'm hoping they give the matches a long enough time to be good though! No crap 10 min ones! (other than the Sumo match, and maybe the women's match depending on how Christy is!)

I don't care if they put it on Heat or on the PPV itself, cuz I'll just watch both anyway :D

I'm hoping they give the matches a long enough time to be good though! No crap 10 min ones! (other than the Sumo match, and maybe the women's match depending on how Christy is!)

If the sumo match lasts 10 or more minutes i think it will put me to sleep.... :D:lol::lol:

• Moderators

Hmmm I hadn't really thought about it too much, not after everywhere saying his contract was up and he was done with it, and he was talking to TNA etc .. I don't necessarily think they NEED him on the show, although that'd be an awesome surprise if they did have him, and no better place to do it than Wrestlemania in Hollywood B) .. but I don't expect it.

And preferably, those 5 mins can be strategically placed for a pee break before some decent matches :yoda:

Do you think The Rock will appear???

I got a sneaky feeling he will!!

The Rock wont appear tonight. He is currently out of contract with WWE and no discussions have taken place at the moment to bring him back. They accidentally let his contract expire which suprised Rock. Apparently they WILL try and correct the mistake after WM21

And preferably, those 5 mins can be strategically placed for a pee break before some decent matches ;)

Do you think The Rock will appear???

I got a sneaky feeling he will!!

The Rock wont appear tonight. He is currently out of contract with WWE and no discussions have taken place at the moment to bring him back. They accidentally let his contract expire which suprised Rock. Apparently they WILL try and correct the mistake after WM21

Hmmmmm i got a feeling its all trash talk to make an appearence by The Rock make the crown go wild. I mean this is The Rock, do we really think that WWE just happend to over look the contract thing.. I dont think so!!

Im expecting him to appear, maybe he will show up at pipers pit and double team with Austin in taking down Hassan!! (Wishfull thinking but how good would i look if that happens now) :yoda:B):D:o

• Moderators
ProWrestlingTorch has confirmed that the 30-man Battle Royal WILL happen at WrestleMania, and it will feature 15 of RAW’s superstars, and 15 of SmackDown!’s superstars. However, the match will not be televised on Sunday Night Heat, or the WrestleMania PPV itself. The match is going to be filmed and will only be able to be seen on the WrestleMania 21 DVD, which is scheduled for release in the months following Mania.

Hmmm interesting ... I guess we'll see soon enough!