James Masters Show

Smottie

I know that he's not perfoming at C7, which is a bit sad...

So I wondered if any of you lucky people managed to get a ticket to see him tour when he's here the week or so before doing his new solo stuff..

I missed out on a ticket as I was in hopital when they came out, still I get to see him at C7

I Am Going To The Bristol Show At The Fleece!! Have Booked For The Wednesday Night!!

The Fleece Is About 10 Minutes From My House!! :rolleyes:

is not fair :P every2 is goin except me :lol:

To Tell You The Truth I Ain't A Huge Fan Of His Music!! James Is A Top Bloke Though!! I Am Just Going Cause A Close Friend Of Mine Wanted To See Him!! I Am Just Going For The Beer!! :lol:

Oh And Where Else Can You See Him For £14.50!!

I Am Going To The Bristol Show At The Fleece!! Have Booked For The Wednesday Night!!

The Fleece Is About 10 Minutes From My House!! :lol:

is not fair :P every2 is goin except me :lol:

To Tell You The Truth I Ain't A Huge Fan Of His Music!! James Is A Top Bloke Though!! I Am Just Going Cause A Close Friend Of Mine Wanted To See Him!! I Am Just Going For The Beer!! :lol:

that is bloody brilliant price u luky thing and yus james is a v.v.v.v.v.v.top vampire..........i mean man :rolleyes:

The Fleece Is About 10 Minutes From My House!! :lol:

is not fair :P every2 is goin except me B)

that is bloody brilliant price u luky thing and yus james is a v.v.v.v.v.v.top vampire..........i mean man :rolleyes:

Yeah I Thought It Was Quite Cool!! And With The Fleece It Don't Hold A Great Deal Of People!! The Most It Has Had Was For Either ASH or Joss Stone And That Was Only About 300ish!!

I Am Just Worried About My Friend Though!! If She Starts Dribbling Then I Will Just Have To Leave Her There!! :lol:

The Fleece Is About 10 Minutes From My House!! B)

is not fair ;) every2 is goin except me :o

To Tell You The Truth I Ain't A Huge Fan Of His Music!! James Is A Top Bloke Though!! I Am Just Going Cause A Close Friend Of Mine Wanted To See Him!! I Am Just Going For The Beer!! :D

that is bloody brilliant price u luky thing and yus james is a v.v.v.v.v.v.top vampire..........i mean man :wub:

Yeah I Thought It Was Quite Cool!! And With The Fleece It Don't Hold A Great Deal Of People!! The Most It Has Had Was For Either ASH or Joss Stone And That Was Only About 300ish!!

I Am Just Worried About My Friend Though!! If She Starts Dribbling Then I Will Just Have To Leave Her There!! :P

i totally understand that it wud b v.embarassin

take loads of pics and post em on the forum as i wud love 2 c them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P

Edited by lotrfreek

I am really lucky and I am really hurry to go to this show! A friend of mine has meet James once time and he is so nice, very cool with his fan ! I'm very happy to have the chance to see him 3 time in the same week ! Yes ! One time at the show april 27, one time at c7 and one time at his audience at c7 !! I.m one of the hapiest girl in the world !!

I am really lucky and I am really hurry to go to this show! A friend of mine has meet James once time and he is so nice, very cool with his fan ! I'm very happy to have the chance to see him 3 time in the same week ! Yes ! One time at the show april 27, one time at c7 and one time at his audience at c7 !! I.m one of the hapiest girl in the world !!

lucky thing

I just checked Ebay as I really want to go, but guess what... nothing...

I really like him and his music, I saw him and his band in Newport about 2 years ago...

I'm going to keep searching....

How did you get to go to the album launh???