ROTS Tickets on sale

greedo_uk

Its funny that you can just go on a website and pre-order your ticket, I remember the run up to the Episode 1 release and in the US they had people camping outside cinemas for weeks to be the first to get a ticket lol

I stayed up til 3am to get a TPM ticket !! - then went to sleep and tried again at 6, got one for the first day only to find that the local cinema wasnt even half full and my friend got to see it before me !

Been trying all morning to book tickets online and still cant get the stupid thing to go through..........

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... :lol:

Stupid internet

Will have to go back to basic s and use the bloody phone..........

:P:P

hmmm i am not rushing out to book my tickets just yet mainly because my local cinema has not got them on sale yet :P

LOL!

I cant be bothered to go get mine lol!

Too far to go! :unsure::o

Edited by bigharrypotterfan

I tried to phone up last night many times but it always said 'fault'. I then tried during the morning and I had the same message.

I then had to wait till 11am to speak to a person at the Box Office.

I am going to see ROTS on 19th May at 8:15pm at Cineworld.

I was the 1st person to book a ticket on their system.

I can not wait.

:lol:

Edited by BluebizzieB

I have been looking around but havent been able to find a midnight showing anywhere, going to hold off on booking a ticket until I know whether anywhere local will be doing a showing or not.

One thing I would like to know though, are most people going to see the film in the evening or during the day because personally I cant stand going in the evening, its always hell with people talking and kids messing around, I so much prefer going to an early morning showing, hardly anyone in the cinema and the one's who are there have come to see the film and nothing else so its dead quiet :lol:

I of course will make an exception to this if there is a midnight screening because the only people who go to them are Star Wars fans and if my experience of seeing Episode 2 at midnight is anything to go by a midnight screening of Episode 3 would be great fun.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

The only showing I could go to is the evening because I am working during the day.

If i was not working, i would see the film early in the morning. With my experiance, early morning shows are rubbish because I went to the Odeon awhile ago to see Elektra and there were kids talking all the way through the movie.

I plan to get to Cineworld at 7pm and get the best seat for the 8:15 showing.

I was the 1st person to book a ticket at Cineworld.

:rolleyes:

Edited by BluebizzieB

If i was not working, i would see the film early in the morning. With my experiance, early morning shows are rubbish because I went to the Odeon awhile ago to see Elektra and there were kids talking all the way through the movie.

What were kids doing at an early morning showing? shouldnt they have been at school? I would have got them kicked out lol

Seriously though, the best time if you want to watch a movie uninterupted is early in the morning during the week, kids should be at school and the majority of people are at work so its usually deserted and dead quiet, guess its lucky that I start work at 2pm so can do what I want in the morning.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

So far my cineworld's earliest showing is at 9am, which I may go to. But it says there will be extra times added nearer the date of release, so I guess I will wait untill nearer the timne to book, so there could be hope of a midnight showing yet :wub:

So far my cineworld's earliest showing is at 9am, which I may go to. But it says there will be extra times added nearer the date of release, so I guess I will wait untill nearer the timne to book, so there could be hope of a midnight showing yet :D

Davey I highly doubt it, friends of mine contacted cinema managers and were told that the distributors were told there are to be no midnight showings.

So far my cineworld's earliest showing is at 9am, which I may go to. But it says there will be extra times added nearer the date of release, so I guess I will wait untill nearer the timne to book, so there could be hope of a midnight showing yet  :o

Davey I highly doubt it, friends of mine contacted cinema managers and were told that the distributors were told there are to be no midnight showings.

I can live in hope! Or join the cinema as a manager and sneak off as soon as I get the reel to watch it :unsure:

So far my cineworld's earliest showing is at 9am, which I may go to. But it says there will be extra times added nearer the date of release, so I guess I will wait untill nearer the timne to book, so there could be hope of a midnight showing yet  :wub:

I can live in hope! Or join the cinema as a manager and sneak off as soon as I get the reel to watch it :wub:

If you manage to do that can I get sneak viewing also :D

I tried to phone up last night many times but it always said 'fault'. I then tried during the morning and I had the same message.

I then had to wait till 11am to speak to a person at the Box Office.

I am going to see ROTS on 19th May at 8:15pm at Cineworld.

I was the 1st person to book a ticket on their system.

I can not wait.

:wub:

Just out of curiousity, are you going to the one in Hengrove? :wub:

Yes that is correct, I have booked a ticket to see ROTS at Cineworld Hengrove on the 19th May for the evening performance.

I got the 1st ticket because i booked at 11am and after many attempts.

I told them that the phone line and internet both had faults and they told me it will be reported and fixed.

:rolleyes:

Edited by BluebizzieB