I'm new, i'm from Canada and I need Help !

Canopy

Hi !!

I'm from Québec city in Canada ! I would be at collectormania 7 saturday,sunday and monday for a lot of reason but especialy because my dream is to meet James Marsters !

I would like to know if you have some advice to give to me and if it's possible to meet some of you at Milton Keynes because everything in this events is new for me !!

Thanks !

:unsure::P:P

Advice? Well I've been to *counts* 3 previous Collectormania's, and I'm coming to C7 as well, so feel free to ask me any questions.

And if I don't know the answer, I'm sure I can direct you to someone who does :unsure: My email addy is on my profile - feel free to email me :)

• Moderators

Plenty of people around here will help, just think of anything specific you want to ask and we'll do our best, most of us have attended Collectormania before!

Some people have MSN Messenger or AOL Instant Messenger, so if you want to talk to anyone before you come over then just click their names and check their contact details. There are lots of friendly people who will be more than happy to help u :unsure:

Québec city in Canada

Oh I shall be near you tomorrow :P

Well near depending on if you think Ontario is near :unsure:

Anywho, as David said alot of us are on messengers feel free to add me. I probably won't be on tonight as I am packing and tomorrow travelling but will after that. :P

hi canopy! I'm from england but guess what? I'm in Barrie, Ontario...just landed a couple of hours ago!! If you want any advice or just to chat you can email me on tadeudz@hotmail.com

I've been to 6 other showmasters events before and they keep getting better!

Hope to see more canadians coming to these events!

;)

everyone is always happy to help :P

the biggest piece of advice I can give you is: go to the forum social event (there's prob one on the friday evening in the Xcape centre, near to where CM is held) to meet your fellow fans!

and also, to get there probs at 7 maybe 8 when you meet James to get a virtual queing ticket cause he's sure to be popular! (find out more here at Forum FAQ section)

also display your forum name on a badge or sticker then people will come up to you and say hello over the weekend!! :lol:

surfy sah xx :o

Welcome Canopy, hope you enjoy C7/Marsters!.

Best thing to do would be to download the 'C7 I-Spy book', and grab us during the weekend.

:P

Hi. Not new to Coll. but new to the forums...What's the C7-ISpy book? Did I miss something somewhere?

And I'm always free Canopy, if you want to talk about the show. Hope you have a safe trip over.

hi Canopy

every1 there is always pretty helpful so just ask em anything and there always willing 2 help. mayb ill c ya there as im there on the saturday with my geek brigade pals

bibibibibibi have a good trip over :lol::lol:

Hello!

I'm from Canada too! From Victoria but now I'm living in Glasgow. I'll be in Mk for C7 as well...as for advice just ask questions! Most of the crew is really nice and will be totally willing to help you out. If you don't want to be disappointed you may want to consider showing up early to queue up for favorite guest.

If you have any specific questions don't hestitate to let me know...we can converse in french too if you'd like!

Cheers!

-Rachel

"i'm from Canada and I need Help "

Thats not quite true. Your music industry is very nice, and so are the girls ;)

Collectormania is possibly the craziest weekend going. 650,000 people, one shopping centre, four days. Loads of guests, parties and merchandise from around the world.

The atmospshere is briliant and the people are really friendly. Everyone is there to have fun, meet friends (old and new!) and have the kind of experiances it is only possible to have at a SM event.

Depending on which hotel you are in, there may be quite a few crew/dealers/forum people staying and the event takes over the entire town. At home you may be laughed at for being a bit of a fan person, but at C7 you will be in heaven! :angel:

If you have any questions, please post them and people here will help out. It also helps other people who have questions as well!

On the weekend itself the best people to ask are the crew. They are all fans themselves and they work hard to make sure that you have fun.

Welcome to the greatest show on earth!

Paul