New Stars Join Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis

BluebizzieB

Sci Fi Wire is reporting that "Beau Bridges, Lou Gossett Jr. and The X-Files' Mitch Pileggi will join the casts of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis as the two shows gear up production for their new seasons."

Production on both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis is set to begin in March for summer premieres on the Sci Fi Channel.

Read on for the full story from Sci Fi Wire:

Stars Join SG-1, Atlantis

SCI FI Channel announced that Beau Bridges, Lou Gossett Jr. and The X-Files' Mitch Pileggi will join the casts of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis as the two shows gear up production for their new seasons.

Bridges will join SG-1 as Gen. Hank Landry, the new head of Stargate Command, when Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) is promoted to oversee Homeworld Security. Bridges will have a regular role on SG-1 and will also appear in a few episodes of Atlantis.

Oscar winner Gossett joins the cast of SG-1 in a recurring role as a Jaffa leader who vies with Teal'c (Christopher Judge) for political control of the new Jaffa nation.

Pileggi, best known to SF fans for his recurring X-Files role as assistant FBI director Walter Skinner, takes on a recurring role in Atlantis as a hard-nosed colonel who butts heads with Dr. Weir (Torri Higginson) and Maj. Sheppard (Joe Flanigan).

Production on both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis is set to begin in March for summer premieres on SCI FI.

• 2 weeks later...

Well if you have seen the last episode of season one you can see that Shep is heading on a suiside rescue mission and Teyla is not answering to any calls and con not be seen so we have 2 choices!!!!!

who do we like to survive unscaithed? hmmmmm i wander!!!!

Well if you have seen the last episode of season one you can see that Shep is heading on a suiside rescue mission and Teyla is not answering to any calls and con not be seen so we have 2 choices!!!!!

Don't forget Ford he was surrounded by Wraith ^_^

Season 2 NEWS and spoilers. You have been Warned.

New information is available for the Stargate Atlantis Season 2 episode "Runner". Detailed spoilers have been posted and can be found here.

Keep in mind these are major spoilers and go all the way up to the final moments of the episode and spoil the last moments.

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/forums/index....p?showtopic=566

"Runner" is currently set to be the third episode of Season 2.

Edited by BluebizzieB

DUH I did not know that. I looked on the boards and it was not there. Sorry but I DID NOT know.

:P

Well there's an obviously clue that it's been out for ages because when you visit that link it shows that news being posted on 12th January 2005 which was 2 months ago :lol:

Don't forget Ford he was surrounded by Wraith :lol:

Oh yeah!!!!!

See McKay is the Intelligent one he at this precise moment in time can think to him self *where is the food*

they'll find a way to get out of it!!!

from reading something some where at some point i think i know who may not get the better but i cant remember exactly!!

anyho!

ponders waht could happen