I have an announcement to make....

Cathyvicki

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen a piccie of Vampess, so I can't judge

But I don't fancy anyone anyway, i'd even reject Victoria if she begged me ;)

Yeah ok sure you would!!!! Theres a pic of vampess on the wrestling dudes and dudettes thread!

Seriously, you'll see, i'd reject you, and I think you're pretty darn cute

I have girls on their knees begging me right now, and I am just sticking my nose up at them :lol:

Hehe you'd reject me???? Erm ok!!!! :lol:

It means even though like any other girl, I would have to turn you down, because i'm too good for any female :P, I think you're very pretty, and if you were to sneak into my bed in the middle of the night, I wouldn't kick you out of it.....

Who is this guy???? :huh:B):D

It means even though like any other girl, I would have to turn you down, because i'm too good for any female :P, I think you're very pretty, and if you were to sneak into my bed in the middle of the night, I wouldn't kick you out of it.....

Who is this guy???? :lol::lol::lol:

Loves himself a little too much i think :D:lol:

Hey Cathy,

More Randy news from Wrestlezone.com:

"According to some reports, Randy Orton upset a number of fans seeking autographs at the 2/25 MSG Raw show. He reportedly told them to "get lost", and actually cursed at one. He was said to have come off as a total jerk, which unfortunately is something that's been previously reported on numerous occasions. Most notably, during the coverage of the Amy Weber situation.

His behavior has been brought up to management before, and several veterans in WWE are unhappy with his conduct"

What a jerk!!!

Hey Cathy,

"According to some reports, Randy Orton upset a number of fans seeking autographs at the 2/25 MSG Raw show. He reportedly told them to "get lost", and actually cursed at one. He was said to have come off as a total jerk, which unfortunately is something that's been previously reported on numerous occasions. Most notably, during the coverage of the Amy Weber situation.

His behavior has been brought up to management before, and several veterans in WWE are unhappy with his conduct"

What a jerk!!!

Not a good thing to do :lol:

Hey Cathy,

What a jerk!!!

Hmm not looking good for his Randiness is it?

I know hes going a bit off the rails buts hes still fit!!! Maybe its a case off too much too young!

I think youre a bit jealous of Randy cos of us girls lusting after him!!! :lol:

In particular me!!!! :lol::lol::D:lol: